3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I wore this for ten years prior to someone buying me Armani She. Boss Woman remains my second favourite perfume of all time. Just lovely

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

I'm incredibly picky about frangrances. I'm very much one of those people that know precisely what they like in everything & wouldn't feel at all comfortable without exactly what they like. There's no guessing with me ;) this hits the right spot perfectly. I looove the sweet but grown up scent of this. I love sweet vanilla scents but I despise the too childish "lolly water" type scents. This is really beautiful & I always get complimented on it. It lingers nicely as well.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I really love this fragrance! Its one that takes a while to appreciate though, its not the type of fragrance i would usually go for but i wanted something different. This one is nothing special when first sprayed but after a while your left with this subtle hint of lovelyness. Its not too sweet or watery, you could say its not too anything but for me thats part of its appeal its simple yet classy and is not overpowering like some fragrances, don't get me wrong i love strong perfumes but sometimes your just not in the mood and this is perfect for those days. I would think it probably wouldn't appeal to younger people and do bring it with you throughout the day as you will probably need to reapply as others have said the staying power is not fantastic. I would say this could be worn for any occasion except those days when you want to stink the place out ( yes some days i do thats why i love my covet by SJP!)

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

1.0

12 years ago

Boss Woman...Middle of the road white floral with a generic, non-descript dry down. Safe, but forgettable. And I agree with caradiangela... This smells like cigarettes on me, too. Very disappointing because Boss Woman is described as a "rich, fruity floral". Bah...

About reviewer (491 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

12 years ago

I do not think I will buy it. This one is OK without merit. I have to admit that it started out as a very good promise: sweet, floral but still fresh and cool. Very light, not heavy or overpowering. In fact... last about 5 min on me. I am sorry to say but I do not find it classy or elegant.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

12 years ago

A completely inoffensive citrussy scent. I'm sure it's fab if you want something that isn't going to cause offense to others, but for me it's very dull. I'm not going to fling my mini bottle far away as it might work layered, but it isn't a scent that I'm going to wear by itself again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesOther

12 years ago

Why ON EARTH does this smell like cigarettes on me?! I don't even smoke...

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

Watery and a little fruity, or something like that. It smells like other watery sweet things that are on the market. This would be fine on someone else, I like that it doesn't make me want to retch. So even if someone overapplied it (as I feel people often do, but then I'm a little sensitive to smells), it wouldn't bother me. Therefore, two lippies, even though it's not to my own taste.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

12 years ago

This probably my second favorite perfume for about 5 years now. It's a light floral, fresh, and a little spicy. It's classified as a refreshing, subtle, oriental fragrance that has a blend of floral and fruity with lower notes of sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. To me it's very inoffensive and has good lasting power if I spray it on clothes and not my skin. It can be worn in all seasons, but I think it's more of a spring scent. It's kind of expensive though, it's $55 for a 3.0 fl. oz. bottle.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0
from

12 years ago

This fragrance has been around for a while I find this light and inoffensive. However on me there is a note in there that makes me feel a bit sick when I first spray it (the same acqatic note I find in Issey Miyake, Cool water, Inis etc)but it subsides after a while. It's not my favourite fragrance and I doubt I would buy it again but it's not the worst either. Someone at work used to wear this which has put me off a little aswell. In it's favour, it's one that doesn't irritate my nose which is a good thing, but the lasting power, like most Hugo Boss perfumes is crap.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Warm