BECCA Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
BECCA Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

This is my new HG concealer!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! This stuff is so perfect for me. It's probably a little lighter in coverage than most people look for, but it's got enough if you just need something for moderate undereye darkness and want to use it to brighten up those key areas of the face. This concealer actually has good coverage, just not like hard core shape tape like coverage. But not everyone needs all that, and believe that it makes up for it in blendability and hydration! It's so beautiful on the skin. I couldn't believe it when I tried it on in Sephora, I put some on my finger and applied to my undereyes and I could see the area sort of plumped up and I was sold. I have alot of concealer and probably didn't need it, but I'm so glad I bought It anyway because It was instantly my favorite. It glides on so smoothly and blends to where it looks like your skin but hydrated and legit perfected just like the name suggests. No more dry look under the eyes (and im almost 37 with dry skin, so not everything looks as perfect as this does). I have used it without foundation and let me tell you, it really performs brilliantly on its own too. Absolutely beautiful. It was about 28 or 30 dollars, I can't remember which, but average price for high end concealer. I would consider it a satin matte or natural finish. Minimal creasing. I am nc15 and bought porcelain, and it looks great. Also love the applicator, a doe foot but it's got an interesting shape, like a golf club I guess lol. And the lid has a soft type of click when you screw it in all the way. Definitely will be buying this again when it runs anywhere close to being gone!!

on 6/19/2017 3:10:00 PM

I purchased this online in the shade Light. I'm NC20/25 and even the Light shade was very dark and salmon-toned. The formula was light and comfortable but didn't provide much in the way of coverage. The applicator doesn't pick up a ton of product and requires several dips into the tube to get enough for the under eye area and face (I don't use a lot of product either). I used this up because it was so $$$ but do not recommend it and will not be repurchasing.

on 5/8/2017 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm in my early 50's and have had GREAT luck with this concealer. It took me quite a while to experience it and I've rebought several times. I've been on the lookout for the HG product and have been through no fewer than 25 brands and formulas. I can easily say that this is my HG concealer. It is lightweight, but covers the circles and doesn't settle into my lines. I do set it with a very light powder.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been on the hunt for my HG concealer for the last few years, and still haven't found "the one." I was hoping this concealer would be it, but sadly it's not.

I had seen reviews saying the coverage wasn't great on this concealer but I was okay with that, initially, because I prefer a lighter concealer for under my eyes and around my nose. I want something that with smooth out the skin-tone, without being heavy.

But this it isn't as creamy and hydrating as I had hoped it would be based on the name, and it settles into fine lines around the eyes. At the same time it doesn't brighten that well, and since I have the lightest shade they make I can't go lighter to get that affect. The coverage is pretty light, so will really only work for minor redness and shadows. I do like it on 'no foundation' days to smooth over the cheeks and nose for a little coverage without having to do a full face of makeup.

It's not a terrible product, just kind of meh. Certainly not the worst concealer I've used, but I'm sure I can find something better. Would not repurchase.