theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony
Meet Matt(e) TrimonyMeet Matt(e) Trimony

4.1

l love love love the color selection of this palette but I don't enjoy how dry the eyeshadows are. The benefits of the dry formula are that there's zero fall out and it's great for those who are heavy handed or want to slowly build up their eyelook BUT on the negative side they are not very pigmented and it takes time to create the desired intensity. I would prefer a creamier and more pigmented formula. I ordered mine on lookfantastic so I don't know if I got a bad one but I've been using this palette for the past year and the eyeshadows remain hard and chalky.

on 12/6/2017 8:09:00 PM

I love TheBalm's Nude Tude, Nude Dude and Nude Beach palettes. I thought that these palettes would be of the same quality but they just aren't. They are extremely hard and not buttery or creamy. I find them very hard to blend and they seem to skip on my lids. The good thing is that the pans are large.

on 11/6/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Like the meet matt(e) nude, this palette is also on the powdery side. But it isnt really that bad, the darker shades aren’t so powdery compared to the lighter shades. The shadows lean more towards warm toned shades and they are very pigmented and they blend very smoothly and nicely. They sit very nicely and beautifully on the lids and i didn’t noticed any fall out. Like the nude palette, the pans in this palette are also very big but actually has a little less product than the nude palette.

I would give this palette up so easily... It's boring. The first two shades (vanilla and pink) lack personality. Just plain powdery eyeshadows. The yellow toned ones that go in the crease all appear the SAME to me when I apply them, are not buildable at all, appear very light. The purple and the dark brown shade are OK, however they tend to fade from the lower lid, the only good place you can put them. The red one is pretty in the pan but not intense on the lid. The black one I barely use. Overal, a total regret. The pans are super big, you wldnt run out of this eyeshadows in the your lifetime, which intensifies the feelings of remorse and regret I have about Matte Trimony palette. I get better usage of the BH cosmetics palettes, which are but a fraction of the price! Frankly, I'd pass this if I were you, it's so over hyped it's scares me to buy other highly rated palettes on market.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Soooo lameeee. Except from the theme and packaging which are a very nice touch, this pallete bores me to death.
The shades are not bad, they are wearable and you get a lot of product in the pans, but you really don't need this in your collection. They blend alright-ish, look quite okay, and last a resonable amount of time. The shades could also be found in other 838339 palletes so it doesn't have anything special about it.
I think the thing i use the most out of this pallete is the gigantic mirror that comes with it.

This is BY FAR THE BEST matte eyeshadow palette I have used. The colors are perfection and everything about it is great with the exception of the price tag. I don't know what it is about these shadows, but the formula is so buttery and blend like a dream! I HIGHLY recommend this palette!

Maybe a little pricey? But you get a whole lot of quantity, and good quality eyeshadows. Creamy, blendable, nice selection of colors. I love matte colors so this is a very nice palette for my taste.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this palette so much! The colors are really gorgeous. Packaging is really cute eventhough it's kinda easy to get dirty. The shadows are pigmented enough (not super pigmented, but i'm okay with it) and easy to blend.

on 6/13/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Yes!!!! This is what I wanted Meet Matt(e) Nudes to be! The colors are vibrant, blendable without it looking dull and muddy. Hardly any fallout. Would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I reach for this palette everyday. I personally love this a lot because of the color selection and I like my eyeshadow matte. I can use it for basically everything from eyeshadow, blush, brow, contouring, eyeliner, etc. My favorite shade would be Matt Lopez and Matt Evans. Matt Evans is my perfect contouring shade – it's just per-fect. All of the shadows are pigmented but not over the top, and they're easy to blend. It doesn't have a certain scent, and lasted quite well even without primer. The cardboard packaging make it so light and easy to travel with, and the big mirror is a major plus (It doesn't include brush). The pans are huge, it's really worth the money. I have nothing bad to say about this!