TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Trimony

4.3

on 11/6/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Like the meet matt(e) nude, this palette is also on the powdery side. But it isnt really that bad, the darker shades aren’t so powdery compared to the lighter shades. The shadows lean more towards warm toned shades and they are very pigmented and they blend very smoothly and nicely. They sit very nicely and beautifully on the lids and i don’t noticed any falling out. Like the nude palette, the pans in this palette are also very big but actually has a little less product than the nude palette.

I would give this palette up so easily... It's boring. The first two shades (vanilla and pink) lack personality. Just plain powdery eyeshadows. The yellow toned ones that go in the crease all appear the SAME to me when I apply them, are not buildable at all, appear very light. The purple and the dark brown shade are OK, however they tend to fade from the lower lid, the only good place you can put them. The red one is pretty in the pan but not intense on the lid. The black one I barely use. Overal, a total regret. The pans are super big, you wldnt run out of this eyeshadows in the your lifetime, which intensifies the feelings of remorse and regret I have about Matte Trimony palette. I get better usage of the BH cosmetics palettes, which are but a fraction of the price! Frankly, I'd pass this if I were you, it's so over hyped it's scares me to buy other highly rated palettes on market.

This is BY FAR THE BEST matte eyeshadow palette I have used. The colors are perfection and everything about it is great with the exception of the price tag. I don't know what it is about these shadows, but the formula is so buttery and blend like a dream! I HIGHLY recommend this palette!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this palette so much! The colors are really gorgeous. Packaging is really cute eventhough it's kinda easy to get dirty. The shadows are pigmented enough (not super pigmented, but i'm okay with it) and easy to blend.

Maybe a little pricey? But you get a whole lot of quantity, and good quality eyeshadows. Creamy, blendable, nice selection of colors. I love matte colors so this is a very nice palette for my taste.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Soooo lameeee. Except from the theme and packaging which are a very nice touch, this pallete bores me to death.
The shades are not bad, they are wearable and you get a lot of product in the pans, but you really don't need this in your collection. They blend alright-ish, look quite okay, and last a resonable amount of time. The shades could also be found in other 838339 palletes so it doesn't have anything special about it.
I think the thing i use the most out of this pallete is the gigantic mirror that comes with it.

TheBalm is a brand I have yet to fully tried. I have this one and the Meet Matte nude which I love! This one is also great. The colors are all matte and if you're not familiar with the balm their formula is a tad bit dry. Unlike Lorac, they feel more like Too Faced shadows, in my opinion. The black isn't the greatest, and I don't get too much kick up or fallout from these shadows. The size of the shadows is pretty generous, and the packaging is standard. Overall I gave 5 lipsticks because I have nothing negative to say. I tend to use this in combination with my other palettes and on occasional lazy days I'll use it on its own. I love that this is all matte though. I hardly play with glitters or shimmers and I love the variety this palette has!

on 6/13/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Yes!!!! This is what I wanted Meet Matt(e) Nudes to be! The colors are vibrant, blendable without it looking dull and muddy. Hardly any fallout. Would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I reach for this palette everyday. I personally love this a lot because of the color selection and I like my eyeshadow matte. I can use it for basically everything from eyeshadow, blush, brow, contouring, eyeliner, etc. My favorite shade would be Matt Lopez and Matt Evans. Matt Evans is my perfect contouring shade – it's just per-fect. All of the shadows are pigmented but not over the top, and they're easy to blend. It doesn't have a certain scent, and lasted quite well even without primer. The cardboard packaging make it so light and easy to travel with, and the big mirror is a major plus (It doesn't include brush). The pans are huge, it's really worth the money. I have nothing bad to say about this!

on 2/16/2017 4:18:00 PM

It seems like TheBalm doesn't get as much love as it deserves, or people think its cheap stuff because they sell it at Kohl's, its definitely not cheap, and is an amazing line; cruelty free, talc free, paraban free etc.. I am a huge fan of TheBalm, have 15+ products, and have not been disappointed ever. This is one of 4 palettes I have from them, and they are buttery, zero fallout, great wear time, gorgeous colors etc. I'm starting to wear/buy more matte shadows as I'm nearing 50 yrs old, I find them more flattering. Definitely recommend this palette and all TheBalm products💜