Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer

No Image

3.8

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I never read Mary Kay reviews. Beauty consultants rave on the page diluting the truth. I should know, I'm a beauty consultant. But I don't drink the kool aid or misinform others. I actually purchase items I like. I never sell to anyone. so believe me or not but this is a must have in my collection. the creamy texture and the way it brightens the eyes is just lovely. it last all day and doesn't crease. I use the under eye corrector just under the eye and then I triangle downward with the light color. tip: dab it. It's super creamy and spreadable. you won't be disappointed. one con is it does take a minute to dry (not under eye corrector) but the concealer. that's why you dab. when setting with powder don't sweep. wait a few secs then use a powder puff to press and roll. once it's set it's good to go.

on 3/17/2017 8:37:00 AM

I'm usually pretty dubious about makeup like Mary Kay that consultants sell for a commission because obviously they make money if you buy so they're going to talk their products up. I haven't tried anything from MK yet that I would try again until this concealer. I will definitely buy again. I usually prefer more solid concealers, but while this goes on like a liquid it spreads almost more gel-like, and very evenly. Doesn't crack, doesn't look yellow-y on my skin like some concealers do. It looks very natural and I don't have a single issue with it. Definitely worth the $16 or so!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Best concealer ever! I have HORRIBLE skin issues, particularly dark acne scarring, and this concealer (Deep Bronze) covers it up PERFECTLY!!!!!!! I put concealer on after I apply my liquid or creme-to-powder foundation. It blends PERFECTLY. My only issue is the price. It's $16.00 for 6 grams/.21 oz. The old formula was $12.00 for 8.5 grams/.3 oz.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This review is for the new Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer that was released a few months ago. I am a Mary Kay consultant and I do not like this concealer at all. I had high hopes for this concealer and the new corrector, but they are very disappointing. It is light coverage and always looks cakey and creases no matter what I do. I have tried facial primers, eye primers, less creamy eye creams, setting with loose powder, etc. and it is still terrible. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Concealer is the way to go!