bareMinerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer

bareMinerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer

4.3

I have NO IDEA why this is rated so high. Did nothing. Disappeared on my skin.

The Only bronzer that really makes me look as though I’ve been cycling in the sun, really healthy and the effect is so effortless. Don’t bother with a brush -just tip a little into your palm and smooth on.
Apply a dot of rouge to nose and cheekbones and the look is healthy bronzed glow. Lasts ages too

on 4/9/2018 3:38:00 AM

i like this product now that I've learned how to use it, but i think once i'm done with this i won't need it again. I originally purchased it to mix in with foundations that are too light, add a few drops of this into the foundation and voila, i can use up the foundation. It has a nice light oily consistency and does give my foundations a nice glowy light finish.

Don't even bother trying to use this to contour over the top of foundations, it disappears to nothing, it fights with the foundations, it just doesn't work.

This works best when you are truly going for a no make up look. Put a coin sized amount into the palm of your hand and rub it all over your face - it will give you a naturally tan glowy looking skin. This summer the glowing highlight is all the rage. So after skin care and sunscreen I apply this and rub it into to get that nice sunkissed glow. Add the barest drop of concealer under the eyes to hide dark circles, use a cream highlight on the tops of my cheekbones, a sheer glowy cream eye shadow, mascara and lipgloss and I've nailed the natural glowy look that's all the rage. I'm getting a lot of compliments about how healthy my skin looks (because this look, it doesn't hide your skin at all), its a very sheer, glowy natural no makeup make up look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wanted to use this as a liquid bronzer and this gives a realistic color but it tends to remove the foundation under it. It is best used alone or mixed with moisturizer or sunscreen for a sunkissed look. And not used as a bronzer on top of makeup which is how I wanted to use it.

on 12/7/2017 10:03:00 PM

Very few products are a true perfect 5 lippie product, but any product that rates above a 4.5, I just can't round down...I scored this at TJ Maxx for $4, I ended up buying 2. I would totally pay full retail for this(something like $28), but since I bought 2, and have a million other bronzers, I won't need to anytime soon. It's runny, and blends beautifully with a damp Beauty Blender, or the Real Techniques Sculpting brush. It also wears well all day..its not matte or sparkly, just adds a healthy luminous type of bronze glow. Check out TJ Maxx if you have them in your area..it's a nice switch up from powder or cream bronzers. Not sure how many shades this comes in, but I got the only shade they had which is Bare Glow, and it comes out of the bottle looking super dark, but blends out well on my NW 25 skintone.

on 7/26/2017 12:58:00 PM

Love love love this bronzer ($28 Sephora.com) it is the perfect consistency and gives a wash of natural looking sun kissed glow any time of year. It's a serum so it is a thin fluid that can be applied using your fingers or a blending type brush. It isn't sparkly in the least bit but it isn't matte either. It's a luminous skin like finish so it just looks like healthy glowing skin. I would highly reccomend.

I received this as a sample and it sat in my drawer for almost a year. I happened to see it lying in the back of my drawer and decided to try it out. I regret not using this sooner! This is the most natural and beautiful glow I've ever obtained from a bronzer (I am very pale). I just dot it on my face and blend with a flat brush. I will definitely be buying the full sized product!

on 3/10/2017 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I also received this as a sample. I don't generally use bronzers as they look muddy on me. However, I use a tiny drop of this on a small flat-top brush and buff it where I would normally use blush, and it looks phenomenal. It adds a subtle warmth to my face. Sometimes I add just a touch of blush on top of it on my cheekbone for a little pop of brightening. This product gives me the visual benefit of time in the sun without the damage, as I never leave the house without at least SPF 30 on my face.

on 7/16/2016 7:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I normally don't use liquid bronzers as I can't stand the smell. When I received this as a sample, I therefore didn't expect to like it. It turns out I absolutely love it and ended up buying the full bottle. There is no nasty smell at all! I add one or two drops to my moisturiser and it gives my pale skin a lovely glow. If I added more, I could probably get a good tan going, but that's not really for me. There's no orange hue and it doesn't break me out or make my skin oily. To be honest, I haven't really noticed the serum effect, but it's prabably there. Great purchase!

on 8/24/2016 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan of the bareskin foundation, but this bronzer is sheer perfection. I like to mix 1-2 drops with my daily moisturizer for a "sunkist" glow. Very realistic bronzer color with no shimmer. Works well with my fair skin. I have also used it for contour, 4 drops on my Sephora #54 brush sweep and blend. Perfect for "no makeup" look in hot summer weather.