Freeman Beauty Infusion Purifyng In-Shower Mask

No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

I first bought the sachet to try this mask. I got about four uses out of the sachet. It makes my eyes water something fierce when I first apply it, but that quickly subsides. I leave it on for longer than the instructions state (30 minutes) and then lightly massage in the granules and rinse with tepid water. My skin is smooth and glowing after using it. It really helps to tame redness and inflamed papules from rosacea. I just purchased the full size. I use it nightly. And I don't use it in the shower. I simply wash my face, apply it and let it set, and then rinse at the sink.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a 2-in1 product. It is a pumice-based scrub and a leave on mask. The mask contains sea kelp and yogurt proteins which are supposed to help with skin clarity. The mask is a blue gel with small bits of pumice in it. It has a fresh "sea" scent that I do not like. While wearing this on my face, it made my eyes water. It did absolutely nothing as a leave on product. My skin looked the same. It does not instantly boost clarity as the packaging claims it will. As a scrubbing gel, it worked well to leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. I usually use up my skin care products, but ended up tossing this in trash.