no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I can't find this anymore but I used to love it in my early 20's. I remember it really helping with acne and there was a body was as well that I really enjoyed with the same name.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/14/2005

This is a good price and good at getting rid of everything on your face if you can't be bothered with seperate products (eye make up remover, toner) but it IS quite hard to get off and a bit too harsh for dry or even normal skin. My skin is oily but sometimes in winter this is too drying even for me. This stuff is good at what it says, if you have oily skin!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

Feb/03/2005

WARNING.. DO NOT EVER USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE DRY SKIN. As this is formulated for normal skin PH 5.5. I used this for a day and it TOTALLY STRIPPED all the moisture out of my face. I was left with severely DRY, tight,red, skin. IT took almost 2 weeks to heal properly. So please do not use this if you have dry sensitive skin. It cleans very very well though it removes all your make up but …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

fromnyada

Feb/01/2004

The thing I like best about this product is its great smell - kinda reminds me of a guy's aftershave?? The thing I like least about this product is that it doesn't rinse off very easily, which is annoying. Overall a good value cleanser, but I won't get it again coz I feel there are plenty of other better cleansers out on the market.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

fromwombat

Mar/24/2003

i used up two tubes of this, and unfortunately it's not suitable for my skin and i don't quite like the scent (it's mild though).
it's more a liquid-cream face wash, does not produce "fine" bubbles but foam up alright. my skin was not so much more hydrated or softer or anything (i got oily skin).

About reviewer (187 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

fromLeighS

Feb/05/2003

I have bought this about four times because it's a very good, fragrance free facial wash. I buy the sensitive one for my normal/dry skin and use it in the morning as I prefer a cleansing cream at night to remove makeup.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromisara

Jan/02/2003

I've been using this cleanser for about 6 months now and I find it PERFECT for my oily skin in the morning and removing makeup in the evening. It doesn't over-dry me so I don't feel like I need to use a toner. I like the idea of a pH balanced cleanser and I used to use Dove for that reason. This is MUCH easier to rinse off and my skin has been much calmer (breakout-wise) since I …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Dec/26/2002

This is the normal original one(not the one for sensitive skin). i absolutely LOVE it!!!! I'm on my 3rd tube and will continue to buy it!i have combo skin and i use this once every evening. it removes light make-up(i only wear powder on most days bcoz i m schooling) and does not leave my skin tight like some cleansers do(example Clean & clear, the one in orange and Biore) however, skin …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination