Revlon Desirable

Revlon Desirable

4.7

on 6/13/2017 5:40:00 AM

Beautiful polish! Revlon's Desirable is a shimmery, metallic rose pink. On the nail, it looks very pretty and feminine and sparkly. This is a flattering shade that's fun to wear. I really love this one.

Great formula too. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

I would definitely buy it again. Highly Recommended!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted a neutral textured pink, not flat creme or matte, nail polish for my toes. I found this at the D/S and paid more than I would have liked, but this was the only color close to what I was looking for. As with many nail polish formulas, this can be used for 1 coat to leave a translucent finish, 2 coats for an opaque finish, or 3 coats to create a deeper, more noticeable rose color. I agree with the previous poster, this is definitely on the side of a silvery pink, not gold pink, even though there are a few gold flecks that stand out in the sun. Because of the color, it would seem to be a better match for cool toned types than warm. I am neutral, but my feet/toes are pink and not tanned, so it matches well.

I don't know about the quality yet as I just applied this last night. Revlon is not my normal nail polish brand choice. I will come back in a week and edit for chip resistance and longevity.

Back after only a few days to report this stuff is pretty durable. I have been spring cleaning all weekend with my toes bumping into things and so far, no chipping. The more I look at this color in the sunlight, the more I like it. It's a great pink neutral for Spring/Summer.

Back after more than a week of wear. I forgot to put a topcoat on, so this is with 2 coats and no other products - no chipping yet and I have been wearing sandals and flip flops on top of spring cleaning. I will definitely buy this brand of nail polish again.

UPDATE: 3 weeks later and I'm doing an at-home pedi and taking this color off. I had zero chipping the entire 3 weeks. Wish I could add another lippie to the rating.

on 6/17/2016 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was going to describe this as rose-gold but the more I look at it, the more it seems like rose-silver instead. Well, in the bottle it looks rose-gold, and on my nails it looks rose-silver. And it also comes off as a neutral. Anyway, this is a shimmery/fine-glittery pale pink with metallic sheen. You can get away with one coat, and it dries pretty fast. It's not rocking my world, but it's nice and I would repurchase it. I got it for 89 cents on sale and with a coupon at CVS.

Popular Polishes