NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie

NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie

4.5

on 12/12/2017 7:09:00 PM

This is bubblegum pink and glossy. It feels like butter on my lips so it lives up to its name. It smells sweet and has a doe foot applicator. The lasting power is OK. This was 4.49 at Target. I would repurchase. I've uploaded a picture for reference.

on 12/3/2016 1:27:00 AM

Ugh so good.

The colour is a soft neutral pink and it looks so soft, fresh and elegant on. And just to make it better, it's sweet scented like candy \m/ \m/ \m/

These lip glosses are the best, and at $10 each its great value. I have bought three now and I want more ^__^

on 12/1/2016 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

You cannot go wrong with NYX butter glosses. I think they are an amazing value. I have yet to find a color that is not wearable. Vanilla cream pie smells like vanilla cupcakes to me. The color is a bubble gum pink and is fairly longwearing for me. I also find the butter glosses to be hydrating and keep my lips moisturized.

on 6/9/2016 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Vanilla cream pie is a sheer pale pink lip gloss. It glides smoothly on the lips. It holds on fairly long. It completes any pale pink or medium pink lipsticks. It smells like vanilla cake! Love it!