Sleek MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette

MakeUP Solstice Highlighting PaletteMakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love love this highlighter blends out nicely and looks beautiful .lets take a moment for the pallette the packaging is beautiful and it has a nice mirror not bulky easy for travelling as this product has four different highlighters in one and it also come with a brush, may not be ideal for using with this product but its useable great product.

This is one of the best inexpensive highlighters I have ever tried! The fact that it comes with 4 different highlighters that have many different finishes is amazing! The peachy shade is my personal favorite!

Check out a full review here with swatches and everything!

on 2/15/2018 6:29:00 AM

I have a fair skin so I had trouble finding a highlighter that will appear like a natural glow on my face and not like a faded pinkish or yellowish blush.I tried some drugstore products but I wasn’t satisfied so I bought this pallete.
Finally I found what I needed!An affordable highlighter that gives a beautiful glow similar to high end products, it is buildable on the skin and it lasts around four hours without primer and setting spray.I use the light creamy and purlpelisish part as a highlighter on my cheekbones, Cupid’s bow and brows and the darker brownish parts as glamorous eye shadow.
The packaging is really cute and convenient to me that I travel a lot with a hand baggage and with that price I am super happy with it!

on 2/13/2018 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wasnt sure i would like higlighting but i decided to give it a try and bought my first higlihting palette. My problems with this palette are that both peachy and pink colour show on my cheeks as the same glittery silver colour and they are a bit on the powdery side. Nonetheless, this was a good starting palette for me.

A-ma-zing. Works amazing on my nearly paper-white skin and lasts all day.

I really love this pallet I find that every colour is wearable on my skin(even the darker one with a light hand) Also at first I didnt use the cream hilighter although i discoverd put underneath one of the powder highlighit really makes it pop and actually makes it wear even longer. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and depending on how light or heavy you apply it you can achieve different levels of highlight.The only reason I gave it 4 on the packageing is due to it getting quite dirty and sctrahed however it’s not that bad. Overall a really good quality product and will definitely purchase again due to the amazing quality and price.

on 12/18/2017 11:54:00 AM

This is the best drug store highlighter i ever had and I would recommend it. it is sooooo smooth and esp. so good in winter. my fav palate is golden one. 💖

This palette is just blinding and amazing.

on 11/1/2017 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This product is grotesque. I'm shocked at the glowing reviews. All the highlighters look the same, silver. I expected to see some of the purple or orange that you see in the pan, but they all just look straight up silver when swatched or on the face. They're VERY glittery and chunky and don't blend well at all. They're very patchy when applied and have a dry texture, they feel like sandpaper, honestly. I returned it immediately after one use. If I hadn't bought it from Walgreens I'd honestly think I'd purchased a fake. It was THAT bad.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This looked so beautiful when swatched and I loved the colors! Also, beautiful packaging and amount for the price. BUT- it emphasizes everything on my skin. dry patches, pores, redness. I do have dry skin but this does not happen with other highlighters but with this one. I also feel, that this removes the foundation underneath. I really wanted to like this- i feel like you need flawless,perfect skin to make this wearable..