Sleek MakeUP MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette

Sleek MakeUP MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette
MakeUP Solstice Highlighting PaletteMakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette

4.2

All 4 of them look great perfect for fair skin, even with daily use these last ages, i dont think any other will ever top these for me. I think its like €14.49 and i hate to spend loads on makeup but ill always buy this, well well well well well worth it! My favorites.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Surprisingly all shades work beautifully on my NC30 skin. They don’t show up colorfully on my cheekbones. Very wearable! And the formula is beautiful

This is an amazing, wet looking highlighter! All colors are wearable and look stunning! They are not chunky and glittery and they make your skin look healthy and shiny. True definition of ''blinding'' highlighter.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Best affordable highlighter palette out there! This costs $24.99 AUD and it’s worth it. The packaging is sturdy and a shiny finish. It does need to be cleaned often as the palette gets dirty and fingerprints go on it easily. This highlighter can be metallic and intense, and if you’re not into that, apply it sparingly and you will still glow. It will show up high shine in pictures and it does need to be layered a bit to reach its full glaring potential if you like the more is more approach. Also, it does emphasise your skin texture but I find a lot of highlighters do. The peach highlight (the one I reach for the most) is a favourite, plus it lasts for ages, and when I go to take my makeup off at the end of the day, it’s still there on the high points of the face. Such a beautiful, longwearing product. I understand the hype around it and I can’t be more happy I bought it. Will buy forever. 100% my favourite highlighting product.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love love this highlighter blends out nicely and looks beautiful .lets take a moment for the pallette the packaging is beautiful and it has a nice mirror not bulky easy for travelling as this product has four different highlighters in one and it also come with a brush, may not be ideal for using with this product but its useable great product.

This is one of the best inexpensive highlighters I have ever tried! The fact that it comes with 4 different highlighters that have many different finishes is amazing! The peachy shade is my personal favorite!

Check out a full review here with swatches and everything!

on 2/15/2018 6:29:00 AM

I have a fair skin so I had trouble finding a highlighter that will appear like a natural glow on my face and not like a faded pinkish or yellowish blush.I tried some drugstore products but I wasn’t satisfied so I bought this pallete.
Finally I found what I needed!An affordable highlighter that gives a beautiful glow similar to high end products, it is buildable on the skin and it lasts around four hours without primer and setting spray.I use the light creamy and purlpelisish part as a highlighter on my cheekbones, Cupid’s bow and brows and the darker brownish parts as glamorous eye shadow.
The packaging is really cute and convenient to me that I travel a lot with a hand baggage and with that price I am super happy with it!

on 2/13/2018 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wasnt sure i would like higlighting but i decided to give it a try and bought my first higlihting palette. My problems with this palette are that both peachy and pink colour show on my cheeks as the same glittery silver colour and they are a bit on the powdery side. Nonetheless, this was a good starting palette for me.

A-ma-zing. Works amazing on my nearly paper-white skin and lasts all day.

I really love this pallet I find that every colour is wearable on my skin(even the darker one with a light hand) Also at first I didnt use the cream hilighter although i discoverd put underneath one of the powder highlighit really makes it pop and actually makes it wear even longer. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and depending on how light or heavy you apply it you can achieve different levels of highlight.The only reason I gave it 4 on the packageing is due to it getting quite dirty and sctrahed however it’s not that bad. Overall a really good quality product and will definitely purchase again due to the amazing quality and price.