Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromCavica

4 months ago

This highlighter is SO GOOD!! I hate glittery highlighters, but this one is so finely milled that there isn’t a single trace of glitter, it just makes you shine beautifully. It’s BLINDING but it’s also possible to create a more subtle look. It’s cheap, it looks amazing idk what more you could ask for. 100% recommend.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

HairBlond

Jul/04/2018

All 4 of them look great perfect for fair skin, even with daily use these last ages, i dont think any other will ever top these for me. I think its like €14.49 and i hate to spend loads on makeup but ill always buy this, well well well well well worth it! My favorites.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

Jul/02/2018

Surprisingly all shades work beautifully on my NC30 skin. They don’t show up colorfully on my cheekbones. Very wearable! And the formula is beautiful

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/29/2018

This is an amazing, wet looking highlighter! All colors are wearable and look stunning! They are not chunky and glittery and they make your skin look healthy and shiny. True definition of ''blinding'' highlighter.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBrunette

Jun/19/2018

Best affordable highlighter palette out there! This costs $24.99 AUD and it’s worth it. The packaging is sturdy and a shiny finish. It does need to be cleaned often as the palette gets dirty and fingerprints go on it easily. This highlighter can be metallic and intense, and if you’re not into that, apply it sparingly and you will still glow. It will show up high shine in pictures and it does need …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

Mar/08/2018

Love love this highlighter blends out nicely and looks beautiful .lets take a moment for the pallette the packaging is beautiful and it has a nice mirror not bulky easy for travelling as this product has four different highlighters in one and it also come with a brush, may not be ideal for using with this product but its useable great product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

Mar/07/2018

This is one of the best inexpensive highlighters I have ever tried! The fact that it comes with 4 different highlighters that have many different finishes is amazing! The peachy shade is my personal favorite!

Check out a full review here with swatches and everything!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/15/2018

I have a fair skin so I had trouble finding a highlighter that will appear like a natural glow on my face and not like a faded pinkish or yellowish blush.I tried some drugstore products but I wasn’t satisfied so I bought this pallete.
Finally I found what I needed!An affordable highlighter that gives a beautiful glow similar to high end products, it is buildable on the skin and it lasts …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

3.0
fromCellaa

Feb/13/2018

I wasnt sure i would like higlighting but i decided to give it a try and bought my first higlihting palette. My problems with this palette are that both peachy and pink colour show on my cheeks as the same glittery silver colour and they are a bit on the powdery side. Nonetheless, this was a good starting palette for me.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/04/2018

A-ma-zing. Works amazing on my nearly paper-white skin and lasts all day.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral