Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.2

Reminds me of a hot summer day on the beach. Sweet berries with a hint of musk. Its a great hot weather scent. Great for a day out with the girls or a hot night at a beach club. would definitely repurchase if it wasn't discontinued.

on 9/20/2008 10:55:00 PM

I love this perfume, I absolutely love all of the escada limited editions, I think if you love sweet purfumes these are about the nicest and every year a new lovely one comes out!!! Would buy again, but becaus its LE i cant, so instead buy the new LE!

This is my fav LE Escada fragrance. I even sought it out on Ebay after I ran out to purchase my next bottle. Yes all their LE fragrances are similar, but they are not the same. This is my favorite and I was extremely disappointed when I discovered it was discontinued. Love the light fruity scent. I wear it year round when I don't want a heavy perfume. Now that smoking is banned in most Philly bars I find I don't need my normal night time perfume Escape. Now that I don't have to compete with the smoke I can use this no matter what time of day it is.

I love fruity, bright, summer scents and I've been very curious about the whole line of Escada perfumes. This is the only one I've tried and I really love wearing it. It seems to cheer me up and put me in a better mood. It smells fresh and fruity and juicy, like I can almost taste the fruit and it's sweet without being way over the top. Theres a hint of floral in the mix and it's all blended together perfectly. If I close my eyes, I can almost imagine that I'm at the beach sipping a tropical drink. It's wonderful and I really enjoy wearing it. This is quickly becoming my new favorite scent. The staying power is just okay. The bottle is very pretty and well suited to the fragrance. I will buy this again when I run out. It's a summer staple for me. This is a great summertime scent. I can't wait to try more Escada fragrances. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yummy. It smells good.

Light, fresh, and fun: smells a bit like fruity soap (or soapy fruit). Not a serious fragrance at all. It's great for warm, clear, carefree days; I wear it to picnics, the park, the beach, and other informal outdoor kinds of activities. Lighthearted and uplifting.

I bought a sample off ebay because of the reviews here. It smells like a tropical drink- but there is another smell that reminds me of toilet bowl cleaner so I would say that for me, I don't like this scent at all...I won't be buying it again. Time to swap! Okay..I have had this on for about an hour...I can still smell it..and the second fragrance I was smelling has disappeared. It smells fruity, beachy and light. I think I would like this to wear in the summer. I will keep my sample!

on 12/30/2004 11:27:00 PM

The best fragrance ever!!!! Smells so good. Very fruity. The packaging is really cute too. My only complaint is that it doesnt last very long!

on 12/27/2004 11:03:00 PM

This is my favorite purfume ever!!!! I love it so much! My sister was in love with it too,so being the nice sister that i am I snuck my much loved bottle in her bag as a little surprise for her. Little did I know that I wouldn't be able to buy it again!! So,so sad! This smells amazing!I love Escada perfume and this is the best!Not many perfumes have Blackberry in them,but this one does. I adore Blackberry scents. This perfume rocks! I wish that they still sold it! :(

on 10/20/2004 1:03:00 PM

Starts off yummy and fruity--my office mate commented that it smelled like raspberry vodka :) and gradually dries down to a yummy beachy musk. I'm not generally one for scents with red berry notes as the drydown tends to get yukky on me, but this is really nice. Would be perfect for summer or a carribean vacation :)