Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.1

on 9/20/2008 10:55:00 PM

I love this perfume, I absolutely love all of the escada limited editions, I think if you love sweet purfumes these are about the nicest and every year a new lovely one comes out!!! Would buy again, but becaus its LE i cant, so instead buy the new LE!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite perfumes that I own. To me it smells fresh and fruity, but not in a childish way. It still manages to be sophisticated and sexy. I definitely use it more in the summer than in the winter. I classify fragrances as "day" and "night" and this would fall more into the "day" category.

on 2/18/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's sweet and it's fruity, but I love it. I don't wear fragrance every day but when I do it's usually this. I thought it would be too koolaid for me but I love it and get compliments also. Besides I love the name

on 9/27/2005 12:50:00 AM

This is a great light fruity scent, perfect for summer. I am really picky and sensitive to smells. I get a lot of compliments on this one. I like it the best of the Escada scents- I think a lot of them are too sweet smelling a give me a headache, but not this one. The one bad thing is that it fades rather quickly.

on 7/19/2005 11:04:00 AM

A fresh, fruity and sexy lolita-esque perfume (although I'm 26). I put this on when I'm feeling summery and frivolous. Its fun. Can smell a bit artificial if you first put it on, but it dries to a heady, fruity punch. Love it. Shame it irritates my skin slightly but then so do all perfumes.

on 7/18/2005 10:07:00 PM

Very light sweet smell...Blackberry notes. I do agree with the other reviewers that it doesn't last very long. But what light, sweet, fragrance does? My DH bought this for me a time ago. I use it sparingly since it's Limited edition.

on 2/16/2005 11:55:00 AM

This fragrance is in my top 5, definitely. It is my favorite Summer scent. It smells like ripened berries with a faint floral touch! YUM! The bottle looks so pretty sitting on my shelf too. I'd buy this many times again if it weren't a limited edition.

I bought a sample off ebay because of the reviews here. It smells like a tropical drink- but there is another smell that reminds me of toilet bowl cleaner so I would say that for me, I don't like this scent at all...I won't be buying it again. Time to swap! Okay..I have had this on for about an hour...I can still smell it..and the second fragrance I was smelling has disappeared. It smells fruity, beachy and light. I think I would like this to wear in the summer. I will keep my sample!

on 12/30/2004 11:27:00 PM

The best fragrance ever!!!! Smells so good. Very fruity. The packaging is really cute too. My only complaint is that it doesnt last very long!

I'm so upset that you can't buy this anymore.It is a great fragrance that is sweet and tempting.Everytime I spritz it, i feel like such a babe.