Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

2.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/16/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I actually never bought this. I went makeup free to Ulta to try it out. Tried it on. Loved the texture and ease of application but before I even hit the checkout it was dark orange. Horrible. This didn't seem to be oxidation, the Light color was orange and dark straight out of the tube. Too bad. Seemed like a product I would have liked. Wish they would come out with a fair shade that was neutral. If they did I would definitely try again!

on 2/26/2017 3:51:00 AM

I was at Ulta checking out the Nars TM and the UD rep asked to show me this product. And while the color she chose, medium light, was perfect, that's about the only good thing about this product. It slides off my face about 2 hours after applying it, both with & without using a primer. It provides some coverage but fades in about an hour, & as stated above, gone in 2 hours. My face got shiny too quickly and when I removed it at the end of the day there was practically no product to remove.
I wasn't expecting full coverage as it is advertised as a BB cream, and I wanted to use it on the days I didn't want to deal with foundation, but it just doesn't work for me. I have combo oily skin and told the salesperson this before trying it but she said it would work on my skin type.
This product is going back to the store. I have used it a total of 3 times and won't attempt a fourth. I'll take my refund and go to Sephora and try Nars Velvet Matte TM instead as the Nars Radiant TM looks like the same coverage- too glowy and greasy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I thought I would love this because of the weightless feel and sheer look but it was too sheer. However it would emphasize any and all dry flakes and seemed to dry my skin out. It also congregated along my jawline and oxidized there to a peachy hue. I bought in light and in the majority of my face that was my color. It's a weird product. It's not a foundation or a BB cream or even enough coverage to be a TM. It's not great as a primer. And it doesn't have enough SPF with it's paltry SPF20 to be good for sunscreen. So I couldn't justify the price for something that was well....nothing.

on 5/8/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Disclaimer: This review is not just for the Urban Decay One and Done, but also for the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. If you have relatively good skin and want good protection on non-high-sun days (for those I use a high SPF sunscreen) then you can blend these two products to achieve an air-brushed and luminous (without the sparkle) finish. I have yet to meet a sheer makeup I like and like to experiment with tinted sunscreen. I use the trifecta of skin care: antioxidant (in my case the IS clinical vitamin c Pro-heal formula), a retinoid (alternate with retin a micro and Avene retrinal) and sunscreen. I have really good skin because I have always taken care of it but want to take the appearance when I go out to the next level. If I want a more 'make up' look, I go heavier on the One and Done and less on the Beauty Balm. The reverse for a more natural finish. Try blending the two and I bet you will really like it!