rms beauty lip2cheek - Beloved

No Image

4.8

on 4/9/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

So far this is the only RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek that works for me on both my lips and cheeks. Demure and Modest, the others I have, are great as blushes, but Modest goes orange on my lips and Demure is too pale and gives my lips and almost white cast. Beloved is perfect! As a blush a TINY little bit gives a very natural looking flush- really pretty especially with a little RMS Buriti bronzer. On lips I dab it on over lip balm, as I find these a bit drying alone.Beloved is creamier than the other Lip2Cheeks I have tried for some reason. It is a nice bright, pinky red on my lips. I have been wearing it every day. Definitely one of my favorite RMS products!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If you want the "popsicle mouth" effect, this is the product. It is buildable red with orange tone and it looks exquisite on the lips. For a more precise lip, use a lip brush but for a sheer stain, fingers are fine. I love that it feels like a balm and it has a sheen to it. This is not a matte lip product. It is just a divine product. Definitely a must try for red lip fans. I will have to warn you, it will not resist eating, drinking, and kissing. It will a very subtle stain.

A great combination is Beloved and Diabolique. It produces a red burgundy color that is absolutely stunning.

I am a big fan of NARS Exhibit A blush for the natural -just home from the beach- flush. This product has the same effect but with so any bonuses: all natural and organic, lasts forever on the skin and...most importantly...the packaging slips easily in my purse so on days I am running around trying to complete a mile long to do list I still look cute and put together.

Just a perfect color to give that natural glow. The jar is small but I've been using it almost every day for a month and I've hardly put a dent in it. If you are looking for a bold makeup look this isn't for you. This is perfect for a natural polished look.

on 3/13/2016 9:16:00 AM

This product gives a great flush of color and comes in a very compact, glass container with a tin lid. The color is a vibrant red in the packaging, which made me hesitant to use this product, but it actually develops into a lovely flush on the cheeks. This blends easily and can be layered for a stronger effect. I also tried this out on my lips. As a tint it works well, but it is missing the moisturizing effect I was expecting, so I had to layer it with lip balm. I prefer to use this as a cheek tint. For the quantity of product, this is a pricey item, but the ingredients are all organic and natural and so I would repurchase.