Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask
Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil MaskAdvanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask

See picture NR. 2.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I managed to get 2 pieces of these on promotion and thought 'why not treat myself'. These sheet masks are very hydrating, although not as much as La Mer's Hydrating Facial which is extremely rich. I used this for 30 minutes and then massaged in what remained on skin and also had enough left over for arms, hands and even my lower legs - which are always drier than the rest of me. Although I still needed to moisturize my legs after 24 hours, my face didn't require a night moisturizer or even a day moisturizer the following morning which is testament to how hydrating it is. No breakouts either which is a bonus.

Also gave me a nice glow, almost on par with what I used to get with SKII's old whitening mask before it was discontinued. I do find the fit a bit fiddly and usually with sheet masks I end up cutting the slit between the eye and mouth so that it adheres to my nose and inner cheeks properly, and this was no exception. But all in all quite happy with the results using these.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 7/29/2016 4:44:00 PM

i love all estee lauder'srepair line especially advanced night repair serum. so i thought i will try the mask.
the mask feels a bit like a serum plus foil. my skin did look hydrated and a bit more radiant, it smelled nice but it was nothing very spectacular for the price.
i will be sticking with the repair serum...
KEY INGREDIENTS:

Hyaluronic acid (moisturizes); ChronoluxCB (a proprietary ingredient that helps repair aging skin); lady's thistle, birch extract, and magnolia bark extract (soothe)

I will not buy it again, it is very average product.as for the mask i will be using Caudalie moisture mask- its wonderful for the dry sensitive skin.
when i need the radiance i will continue using Korres wild rose brightening mask, it is much cheaper.

on 2/21/2016 7:24:00 AM

Fantastic results even after the first application! Skin feels and looks measurably more hydrated, rested and glowing!