Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

4.3

on 6/14/2018 8:01:00 PM

not that much of a fan. the colors weren’t that pigmented and had a lot of fallout. Defiantly wouldn’t buy again.

on 6/14/2018 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I own three tarte eyeshadow palettes and I just don't understand the hype for them. This one and the matte clay palette especially. I have tried countless times to make them work and used them everyday, so I got used to the fact they never lasted more than a few hours on my lids. I forgot other eyeshadow doesn't fade after a few hours constantly. The worst part is that it blends into one color no matter what you do. No primer or light hand can help this. It doesn't transition or have a gradient it just turns into one muddy brown color. The shimmer shades are pretty but there are only three of them. The packagaing is very pretty and of course Tarte always has the best mirrors in their palettes ever. The top of mine shattered the clear coating and the floral part chipped off the first week. I got the too faced natural palette and wa s blown away how much better eyeshadow can be. I was so used to using this sub par one I had forgotten. They don't blend into one color and the last ALL DAY! Tarte eyeshadow are a waste of money.

on 5/12/2018 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette. The packaging is great for travel and has a nice mirror that goes along with it. There are warm, cool, and neutral tones in this nude/basic-ish palette, which makes it really versatile on different skin tones. I am especially in love with the mattes in this palette. They are so easy to blend out and are pigmented, but not to the point that it's too pigmented that it's hard to work with. Definitely the palette in my collection that I reach for the most.

I love love love this palette!!! My reasons will be listed below-

Packaging- The eyeshadows are housed in a gorgeous plastic case with a large mirror. The palette feels heavy and luxurious in the hand.

Shade Range- While this is a neutral palette, there are a lot of shades and combos you could do. You could use the shades for an everyday look, or smoke out your eyes for a sultry night time look.

Price- While this palette is $46, I think it's definitely worth the money. All of the shades perform amazing with the exception of one or two.

Eyeshadow quality- All of the shades are buttery and smooth, but there are two that I do struggle with in terms of application, and blendability. Funny Girl is a gorgeous golden champagne shade that swatches amazing with the finger, but with a brush it struggles. I'm only able to use that shade with my finger. Rebel and Leader are also beautiful shades, but are difficult to blend out and make work. Sometimes they can look patchy if you don't apply a base on top of your eye primer (like a creamy white shadow.) All of the other shades work great! I've been using Smokeshow and Activist as my eyeliner and they work like a dream. Also, the shadows have a yummy vanilla/chocolate scent.

Overall thoughts: If you're in the market for a staple palette for everyday makeup looks then look no further! This is for you! If you like color in your palette (there isn't much bright colors if any) or if you have lots of palettes that are for neutral looks then you may be able to dupe this in your own collection.

on 1/24/2018 10:48:00 PM

Not much to add that hasn't already been said about this fabulous palette... Perfect shades for everyday, buttery soft, great wear time, beautiful packaging you always get with Tarte products, no one in this price range beats Tarte on luxe packaging, and most higher priced brands don't either. This is a palette you can travel with, and a great basic everyone needs. Definitely recommend.

on 1/7/2018 4:48:00 AM

I am light asian skin with pink undertones. I am nw20 in mac, light in shape tape, creme brûlée in nars concealer, b20 chanel, maybelline 120.

the colors in here just didn't work for me. the dark colors are hard to work with. the funny girl shade is glittery and not pigmented the shimmer in it has a unflattering yellow tone in it that didnt work with my skin. the transition shades in the middle rows i dont like because its too orange or makes me look muddy. i only like the bottom row of the palette excluding the funny girl shade. the brow bone shades aren't as smooth like my hg mac brule so they are just meh.

the first row of combination which is the taupe and cool tone shadows makes me look kinda dead and make my face looks dirty and dull,
The 2nd row is way too copper bronze makes me looks sickly and just not right, like a bad tan, it pulls too orange.

i prefer palettes like the naked 3 which is more rose gold type of shadows. i can't pull off the bronze/gold or silvery/taupe shades. its gotta be a bit pinky-er for my personal preference so i only can work with the bottom row of this which to me is not worth the 46$
its not a bad formulation and it also smells nice. its the colors that i couldn't work with for my face. so sad.

on 10/31/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such an amazing palette! I love the combination of warm and cool tones; they work on a variety of skin tones. I can create dramatic and wearable/everyday looks. The shadows are pigmented and very blendable. Some shades do have a bit of fallout, but if you do your eye makeup before your foundation & concealer it shouldn’t be an issue.

on 10/17/2017 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS SUCH A GORGEOUS PALETTE.

First of all, the packaging is a work of art; a gorgeous gilded palette with a lovely floral cover and a good sized mirror. The shadows themselves - 9 mattes and 3 shimmers- are beautifully pigmented, blendable and smell divine too. I love the range of neutral/warm shades ranging from light to dark with hints of peach, bronze, aubergine and chestnut that would suit practically every skin tone in some way or another. It's a great palette for those who like more muted and wearable eye looks- perfect for both work and parties. It costs around £41 which is a bit steep for an eyeshadow palette but at least you get 12 shadows.

All the colours are easy to work with, blend like a dream and stay put all day without feathering or fading away. Of course, if you have oily lids like I do, I'd recommend an eyeshadow primer (I use a MAC paintpot: Soft Ochre) and the eyeshadow does not budge.

This has got to be one of my all time favourite palettes, it's aesthetically and practically a truly great palette.

on 10/10/2017 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first high-end palette. I love it for the neutrals. Such a wonderful everyday palette - always looks good. The shades are wonderful and the texture is buttery and creamy. The only downside of this palette is that the 2 brown shades are so darn similar. I would have liked to have seen one more transition shade instead of the warm & cool versions of brown. Overall, it's a good beginner palette and would still recommenced it. You can get a variety of "neutral" looks with it.

on 9/1/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is beautiful, colours come out gorgeous and it has the perfect blend of neutral colours. Good balance of lid to crease colours, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. If you wanted a nice simple day look and change into a sexy evening look, this gives you all the options. I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it as well since she isnt a fan of a lot of shimmer shades.