Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

4.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice palette with a good selection of neutrals, a shimmer or two to make it interesting, and packaging that is nice to work out of and isn't excessive or bulky. I like that the eye shadow formula is consistent with every color and is similar to the tartelette all matte palette so I know what to expect from it. I get a good 11+ hours of wear and it doesn't fade or crease. I wish I tried this sooner as there are a few palettes i got from other brands that I wouldn't have gotten if I had this first.
I typically stay within a row most palettes when doing an eye look as I'm terrible at mixing colors, but I haven't been on this one because all of the colors in it work together well. I think the shade firecracker is the prettiest and encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone (being of course matte shades because they typically don't go wrong.) If I ever had to start my palette collection over again this (and the other tartelette) woukd most definitely be my choice!

on 9/1/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is beautiful, colours come out gorgeous and it has the perfect blend of neutral colours. Good balance of lid to crease colours, and you can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette. If you wanted a nice simple day look and change into a sexy evening look, this gives you all the options. I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it as well since she isnt a fan of a lot of shimmer shades.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an absolutely fantastic palette. I find all the mattes to work really well as transition shades and in the outer-v and each one has a distinct purpose for me. I find I can use this for everyday looks, for work, for going out, for special events - everything.

I love the shade firecracker, it's the perfect shimmer to create a smoky/monochromatic eye and then funny girl as a lid highlight. These stay on alll day and give so much warmth to the eye. The shade rocker is so underrated IMHO, it's a silvery-taupe satin/shimmer that wears really well as a subtle lid colour for work or daytime events.

If you're not sure about the formula or if you need all of these shades, check out the little tartelette tease palette. It's the same formula with similar shades and perfect for travel.

Can't live without this palette! The mattes blend effortlessly and the shimmers are so gorgeous. Such a versatile palette. From super smokey to soft and pretty. This palette suits every skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So one of my lovely friends brought this palette home for me from the US since you cant get it in Sweden and tarte's shipping is really expensive to EU sadly. This makes me kind of anxious on what do to if I ever finish it because lets just break it I love this palette!

I would say if you're new to makeup or have a smaller collection this would be a great "do it all" palette to start with! It has almost everything you would need in a palette as you get both neutral, warm and cool shadows. The colourselection is really good aswell, you got your dark smokey colours as well as lighter neutrals and more pinky/red tones as well.

It has 3 shimmer shadows (or as tarte calls them "luster shadows") and they are all really pretty (I think they would look really nice on a lot of skintones too), they aren't crazy pigmented (you can give them that extra "umph" with fix+ and/or a glitter glue if you like though) but nicely balanced and very forgiving if you mess up applying them therefor theyre again very begineer friendly.
The mattes are easy to blend and got just the right pigmentation, mind you though these are soft shadows so they do have a bit of a kick up when you go to put your brush in them but nothing I mind personally. They also smell like vanilla which was a pleasent suprise.
The only thing I'm missing in this palette is a classic warm toned brown, transition colour style. If it had that this would guranteed be my #1 travel buddy.

What more can I say, the packaging is stunning and feels sturdy/secure but its not in any way bulky which again is nice for travel. The price was about 430 sek which is about 47 dollars and i feel like its a fair price, theres more expensive stuff out there that isnt nearly as good quality as this!

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lusting after this palette for so long, so when Tarte finally started shipping worldwide I was very quick to make an order. This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for those after a natural shade range that can create both day and night looks. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers and the formula is impressive. The packaging is also gorgeous and has a decent sized mirror. This is my perfect palette and it never fails me, the shade range also makes it the perfect travel companion. Definitely a good buy.

on 2/5/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette. I see this working for many skintones and eye colors.

The color selection is very neutral with a cool toned row, a warm toned row and a rosy toned row.
I like that there only are 3 shimmers out of the 12 shades, as I use most mattes for my looks.

The pigmentation is great and consistent throughout the palette, with the exception of 'funny girl' which is a smidgen gritty and therefore takes some work to get even pigmentation. By no means is it bad quality, just not quite as fantastic as the other shades.

The shadows is soft and powdery (have quite an amount of kick-up), but is not chalky. They blend very easy, and with almost no effort.

All in all I love this palette for neutral eye looks. I always brings this on trips as it has quite a versatility to it, plus the packaging is beautiful and sturdy.

on 1/10/2017 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I recently came back from a cruise and I brought 3 palettes with me. This one, ABH Renaissance and the Lorac Unzipped and out of the 3 I found myself using the Tartelette one the most. Just the right amount of shimmer and matte and very pigmented. Went perfectly with my sunkissed skin! :p If you can go on a 10 day vacation and use only ONE palette that whole time, you know you got yourself a winner! Buy the palette!

on 6/17/2016 2:15:00 PM

I had been eyeing this palette for a looooooooooooong time. My daughter knew I was interested in it, and bought it for me for Mother's Day. It took me a little while to figure it out, but I am loving it. I will admit to watching many Youtube tutorials on it, then figuring out what worked best on me. A few of the colors I know I will NEVER use, but most work well, and the more I use it the more daring I tend to be. I have not been able to complete an entire look from it without using atleast one shade from another palette to help me complete the look. Surprisingly, it smells like cocoa and I love it. Yes, I think it's pricey, but if you look at all the shades you get, it's a pretty good deal. The quality of the shadows are wonderful, and blend well. All in all, I am glad I have it and use is almost every day -- even though I use it in combination with other pallettes.