Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Suprised no one has reviewed this yet...this is a lovely palette. I do not have the original TARTElette palette because I am not a 100% matte lover. I prefer there to be some luster to my shadows. This one really struck my fancy because it has the most blendable, soft mattes AND a coordinating semi-metallic luster for a glow. The formula is so buttery...and I was suprised but these smell faintly of chocolate just like a Two Faced chocolate bar palette. I have only one critique, the two darkest shades are almost 99% the same. I would have preferred a black and a dark brown instead of a black and black brown..oh well, it's not a deal breaker. Overall, this is my favorite of my recent Tarte palette purchases. (I also recently bought the Noir and Showstopper and those have blushes and highlighters but the shadows aren't as good as these)

Video Reviews & Tutorials