Marcelle Marcelle Flawless Foundation

Marcelle Marcelle Flawless Foundation

3.9

TALC SODIUM PCA METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SODIUM CHLORIDE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE PHENOXYETHANOL PROPYLENE GLYCOL TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN DIAZOLIDINYL UREA ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE PROPYLENE CARBONATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ASCORBYL PALMITATE RETINYL PALMITATE ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE BUTYLENE GLYCOL IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACTMay contain TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES MICA

on 11/19/2017 8:57:00 PM

I really like this foundation. It is a bit sheer, but it does last all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really have been liking this foundation lately as an everyday base for my makeup. It has medium coverage and i generally apply with a makeup sponge.

Initially, when I apply it, I see a lot of redness peeking through, but as I press it more into my skin, I find it covers the discolouration quite well. I use concealer to cover individual spots and under my eyes. There is absolutely no scent in this foundation which is awesome for sensitive skin and it doesn't clog pores. Once it sets, I find it doesn't budge on my face. It sets to a nice satin finish and looks amazingly skin-like which I LOVE. It almost looks like I'm not wearing foundation, that my skin is just that good.

There is no scent at all which is awesome, and it's dermatologist-tested. Doesn't break me out, which is great. This will be on rotation permanently and I've already picked up a summer shade.

on 4/13/2017 12:55:00 PM

Im on my 2nd bottle of this foundation. I use a light touch with my makeup, sometimes using it only as a concealer to even out some redness or circles with sheer coverage, and sometimes a little more coverage for a different look. It blends very naturally into my skin leaving a hydrated finish. A little powder will take away extra sheen from nose and forehead and stays put all day. Fragrance free, hypoallergenic, great lasting wear. Canadian. I feel no need to switch from this foundation... the matching concealer is TOUGH stuff, i barely ever need to use that unless i get a blemish or mark of some sort that needs to be hidden. I own it but reserve it for truly deserving marks, and prefer just to use my elf corrector for under-eye circles. I recommend this foundation 100%.

on 11/15/2016 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This did not break me out, and it is actually a better formula than the others I've tried. It comes in a pump bottle. I put serum on first, and then the foundation spreads on easily and doesn't look too thick. This costs half as much as the sensitive skin Vichy foundation that I was trying out and this one is less sheer. I wish it could be more dewy and light textured, but for what it is, I am satisfied. It looks smooth and natural, it's easy to blend, and the lightest shade is just right for me. Not too yellow or pink.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Limited range of shades but if you are able to find a match... Oh how wonderful this formula is! Not surprising really considering how much I love their BB creams. This foundation is enriched with vitamins A, C, and E, is waterproof and lasts up to 10 hours, not to mention is fragrance-free, paraben-free, and oil-free. Coverage is customizable, but if you layer over the BB cream, you will get FULL coverage with all the skin care benefits. I found the finish "satin" and very natural. I bought the shades Medium Beige (summer) and Buff Beige (winter) which has a yellow undertone. I love these foundations, and Marcelle as a brand in general. There is ZERO transfer with this foundation, skin is hydrated and feels comfortable, like you are not wearing any makeup at all. As far as coverage goes, the foundation does a good job of evening out my skin tone, covering redness and dark spots too. It is neither thick nor thin, rather a typical liquid foundation consistency, comes in a glass bottle with a pump. As I mentioned it is fragrance-free, and I do mean that this has NO scent to it at all. Not even a "makeup" scent. This foundation did not break down at all during the day, not even through extreme heat, sweat, etc. and it was easily removed with my cleansing balm at the end of the day.

The only down side to this foundation (and to this brand in general) is the lack of shades. Those with darker skin will not find a shade to match, especially as I purchased the darkest shade and it was even a hint too light for me during summer and I'm normally light/medium without a tan. If you have fair to medium skin tones I recommend you give it a try. I wish we could give 1/2 lippie ratings as I'd give this 4.5 due to the lack of shades but since it works perfectly for me I'm leaving it at 5 lippies and not rounding down to 4.

Usually love Marcelle products but I found this foundation was more watery than the Marcelle bb cream which is super disappointing. Bought it in hopes it would offer slightly heavier coverage than the Bb cream... Very disappointed. :-(

on 4/23/2016 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an incredibly beautiful foundation. I initially tested this foundation on the back of my hand at WalMart and loved the finish but didn't buy it for at least a month because I have many foundations (mostly high end), that need to be used up. I had a craving for a new foundation and took the plunge and I'm so glad I did. Every single time I wear this I get compliments on my skin. Even from my husband!!

It has just the right amount of brightening without looking shiny or fake. It sits incredibly well on somewhat sensitive skin which can get a bit dry in places from the potent skin care I use which includes heavy duty glycolic, Retin A, BHA and AHA. At my age you have to through everything at it that you can!

This foundation doesn't settle in dry patches, doesn't settle into fine lines, and doesn't break up. Best of all, it always looks natural. I'm an NW20 and Buff Beige is perfect on me. I will be buying the next darker shade for the summer because despite the spf 50 I wear every single day, I still get a bit of colour :( . There is no fragrance, it's in a pump, it's not tested on animals, and it's well priced. Love it! The only thing is, if you have a deeper skin tone there are no shades to match.

on 4/16/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This broke me out so badly after using it for 3 weeks. I actually thought that I was having an allergic reaction to food at one point, and soon realized something else had been causing the blemishes. I suspected maybe my brushes, moisturizer, other products, shampoo, but I haven't changed any routines/products in probably 7 or 8 years. It turned out being this all along. This is the only new product I had used in all those years.
I'm sad because I have never had a reaction to their products before and I'm very sensitive to basically everything. There is something in the ingredients that is not top notch and incredibly half-ass or cheap - sorry Marcelle.
The coverage was terrible too. It didn't really cover at all and I don't need a lot, (I just need enough to even out my pigment).

Will be returning the product asap!

*****Do not use this if you have sensitive/acne prone skin!!!!

on 1/23/2016 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so sad this product didn't work for me. As a long-term Marcelle lover, I longed for a pale, non-comedogenic and lasting foundation from the company. And this one was around $16! And with a pump! But unfortunately it didn't last, had minimal coverage no matter how much I applied and looked like oily bare skin. Every time I used it, I became more and more frustrated. For some reason, my blemishes and brown spots looked worse than without it. So many Marcelle products have been incredible over the years, too bad this one was a fail!

I love this product!!! It is by the most hydrating drug store foundation I have ever purchased. It is so silky smooth and has such a beautiful coverage. It makes my face look and feel healthy and natural. After using it I have gotten several compliments on how smooth and clean my skin looks. I 100% recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a hydrating and glowing foundation.