Irresistible Me Hair Extensions

2.7

I was super nervous about the color matching and the cost but I decided to purchase good quality hair and I have to admit I've never been more satisfied in my life with extensions and I have tried it all. I love them so much! I literally wear them every day. I recently dyed my hair a Chestnut Brown and died my extensions as well and they are still in good condition and super long and super gorgeous! They blend with my hair perfectly and the clips are very secure. Fantastic value for money too!

I ordered the 200 gram Silky set of extensions and really looked forward to having them. The arrived on time, and they are truly AMAZING!!! I get compliments on my hair every time I wear them. I have had them for about a month or so and have washed them third times already and curled them and straightened them quite a few times. I ordered the light red and then dyed them myself to match my hair color because I must admit that I haven't paid great attention to the videos that the customer care suggested regarding the best color for me. I really don't know why so many people use to say that this is synthetic. You can clearly spot the differences and I can totally confirm that is 100% human hair. Actually, it's far better than I even expected to be. They are still in wonderful condition, and I absolutely love them!! I do recommend them for people who want to change their hairstyle easily.

I am very impressed with the quality of these extensions! So smooth and shiny!
The transformation from short to long hair was amazing. I love the high quality of the hair, the gorgeous color and the thickness of my set. Not just covered my head all around but the volume is absolutely gorgeous. I’ve never had any issues with these, they do not tangle or shed.
They are extremely easy to apply, the wefts stay in place, look incredibly natural and I feel fantastic wear after wear!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased these extensions because I was in a wedding and wanted the extensions for volume in an updo. My stylist told me which kind and color to get so it matched my hair color and thickness of my natural hair. I clipped them on and they blended perfectly with my hair !! They are very easy to clip-in and stayed in place all night. They are such a great quality and the color is just perfect for me! The hair is smooth and soft and it manages easily. They don't feel heavy on my head either. My hairstylist said that she hasn't seen a better hair extensions before.I received so many compliments and my friends couldn't believe that I wear extensions. I will definitely be wearing them again in another wedding in June! Very very pleased ! Will purchase again when I need too!!

Whatever you do, do not order blonde extensions from Irresistible Me. They are some of the worst extensions I have ever ordered, and I am somewhat of a hair extension "collector".
What went wrong:
*Hair is completely and visibly fried.
*These were very thick on top and extremely sparse on bottom.
*They are gummy and over bleached. Didn't have that soft feeling out of the box.
*I ordered 20" and got 18"
*Balls of melted synthetic hair through out the wefts.
*I found strings sewn in the hair, like something that you would find on a frayed jean. (Different from the synthetic hairs).
*The color was inconsistent and different through out the wefts.
*The "tester" strand was soft, but after opening the main part of the package the rest were dry and fried. There was no way to tell because they were twisted, tied together and in a hair net.
The package says you can not return it after opening the main package but I have opened a PayPal claim against them and got my money back.

OMG where do I start. So I bought these seemingly great hair extensions and for the first day or so they were great. They are thick top to bottom. The color did not match what I picked out but it was close enough. Customer service was responsive and responded quickly.

When they arrived I was so excited. However, the seals were unsealed, but I didn't mind as I didn't plan on returning them. Anywho....let me tell you like day three and the extensions literally just became unmanageable knotty especially toward the back of the neck and I had to brush them what seemseemed like constantly. So I conditioned them overnight and they were a bit more manageable. However, next day....what a mess. So I started looking at them really close because I mean I've had 100% Remy human hair and never had this issue until lately. It happens everywhere I seem to buy extensions. I don't understand why nobody who completes reviews will mention the fact that there is synthetic hair throughout the extensions. Or completely bash them for selling a product that is far from what is advertised. Are they getting a different product or what? It's ridiculous! I'm so frustrated! This is the third company I've gone through who have sold me high dollar hair extensions that are supposed to be 100% Remy human hair and then I find synthetic hair used as a filler which we all know lasts maybe if your lucky a whole month. How do they get away with this. How can a company advertise 100% Remy human hair knowing it's mostly synthetic? Synthetic hair with 100% human hair destroys the extension because by the time the synthetic hair finally falls out or is removed there is so little of the real hair you can't wear them. The sad thing is I did extensive research and watched many YouTubers rent and rave about this product without ever mentioning the fact it contains obvious synthetic hair. So screw all the YouTubers who promoted this product. Something needs to be done to people who sell these types of extensions and rob people of their hard earned money!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a hair stylist. I've had extensions for probably 7 years.. On and off.. All different types but I usually purchase clip in hair for myself since I like to change up my look quite often. I came across this brand when I was googling clip in hair extensions. I like to give different ones a try especially since the price seemed SO great! I bought the 16 inch set. It arrived quickly and all that was awesome. It came with a good amount of hair and great wefts. What really surprised me was the giant freaking weft of hair. When I put them in it was fine- typical clip hair extensions.. the larger weft was so stiff thought and heavy and the clips wouldn't even hold it in. Good thing I have not a ton of hair. They ended up blending fine. As I wore them the hair got frizzy and tangled and matted in the nape area like no other. Horrible. I've had much better hair for a much better hair for a similar price. I have had many other extensions since then- and honestly my 60 dollar set from Amazon was better than these.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I order 20in, 200g, royal set and I am a bit disappointed.

1. Not platinum but yellow. The hair isn't perfectly colored; there are strands of black and brown hair in all of my pieces so I have to color the extensions and my own hair to match the extension because the color isn’t bad, I actually like it better than platnum.
2. The signature weft is very heavy especially for someone with thin hair, it will pull. But it is pretty amazinggggggggggg and very thick as there are 4 rows of hair, lotssssss of hair. Definitely the best part of the whole set.
However, the rest of the weft are extremely thin and just does not match with my hair. I don't like putting allll of the piece in my hair it’s just too annoying to fix when they become lose. It’s inconvenient that I now have to bring it to a place that will double up the wefts for me so it matches my hair.
3. The royal set claims to be the same thickness from top to bottom, it is not. It does thin out at the end.
In all, I will order the weft separately again as I love the thickness of it, but not the whole set. It is too expensive to do additional gluing and coloring

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had purchased some irresistible me extensions back in 2012 and thought they were genuinely the best extensions I ever bought, and the quad weft was a wonderful addition, so when I was looking for where to buy extensions about a month ago, I thought I would buy some from them again. I purchased there 18 inches 200 gram set In 613 platinum blonde, On the tester strand, it was not even close to platinum blonde, more of a golden light blonde, platinum is usually cool tones not golden and warm. I was in dire need of extensions so I thought I could make it work. The color is the least of the problems at this point, I received them 1 week ago, I have worn them twice and the clips are falling off on a few wefts, and the hair is too thin!!!! I understand that the silky touchline is thinner at the ends and that is okay with me, and I had used them before and it was perfectly fine with the 140G set back in 2012, so now I get an even heavier set and its like string on the ends?? I paid $220 Canadian for this and I'm extremely sad about it, I have had 120g sets that had better and thicker ends at a longer length, I don't know what the hell this is. I really wish I could return it but its too late now, the quality has gone downhill for sure.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I will write this review as many times and in as many places as I can. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not buy hair from here. It is a complete and utter scam. The extensions are deplorable and not true remy hair. I wore them for ONE day and at the end of the day the hair was extremely tangled, frizzy and clumped together. disgusting. I tried combing and brushing the hair softly throughout the day to minimize the tangling but it was impossible. This was the biggest rip off of my life, the hair looked worse than a cheap synthetic weave from aliexpress. actually, I DO have synthetic hair thats better. And when I reach out to the help centre to tell them about my issues, they ignored my email. Please, run away. all the positive reviews are SCAMS and just orchestrated to get sales. You tubers who recommend this product are paid off. Its a SCAM, I spent $300 on garbage hair and I'm pissed.