Irresistible Me Hair Extensions

2.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I order 20in, 200g, royal set and I am a bit disappointed.

1. Not platinum but yellow. The hair isn't perfectly colored; there are strands of black and brown hair in all of my pieces so I have to color the extensions and my own hair to match the extension because the color isn’t bad, I actually like it better than platnum.
2. The signature weft is very heavy especially for someone with thin hair, it will pull. But it is pretty amazinggggggggggg and very thick as there are 4 rows of hair, lotssssss of hair. Definitely the best part of the whole set.
However, the rest of the weft are extremely thin and just does not match with my hair. I don't like putting allll of the piece in my hair it’s just too annoying to fix when they become lose. It’s inconvenient that I now have to bring it to a place that will double up the wefts for me so it matches my hair.
3. The royal set claims to be the same thickness from top to bottom, it is not. It does thin out at the end.
In all, I will order the weft separately again as I love the thickness of it, but not the whole set. It is too expensive to do additional gluing and coloring

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had purchased some irresistible me extensions back in 2012 and thought they were genuinely the best extensions I ever bought, and the quad weft was a wonderful addition, so when I was looking for where to buy extensions about a month ago, I thought I would buy some from them again. I purchased there 18 inches 200 gram set In 613 platinum blonde, On the tester strand, it was not even close to platinum blonde, more of a golden light blonde, platinum is usually cool tones not golden and warm. I was in dire need of extensions so I thought I could make it work. The color is the least of the problems at this point, I received them 1 week ago, I have worn them twice and the clips are falling off on a few wefts, and the hair is too thin!!!! I understand that the silky touchline is thinner at the ends and that is okay with me, and I had used them before and it was perfectly fine with the 140G set back in 2012, so now I get an even heavier set and its like string on the ends?? I paid $220 Canadian for this and I'm extremely sad about it, I have had 120g sets that had better and thicker ends at a longer length, I don't know what the hell this is. I really wish I could return it but its too late now, the quality has gone downhill for sure.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I will write this review as many times and in as many places as I can. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not buy hair from here. It is a complete and utter scam. The extensions are deplorable and not true remy hair. I wore them for ONE day and at the end of the day the hair was extremely tangled, frizzy and clumped together. disgusting. I tried combing and brushing the hair softly throughout the day to minimize the tangling but it was impossible. This was the biggest rip off of my life, the hair looked worse than a cheap synthetic weave from aliexpress. actually, I DO have synthetic hair thats better. And when I reach out to the help centre to tell them about my issues, they ignored my email. Please, run away. all the positive reviews are SCAMS and just orchestrated to get sales. You tubers who recommend this product are paid off. Its a SCAM, I spent $300 on garbage hair and I'm pissed.

When it comes to hair extensions, the human hair is the way to go for me so I did my research. After checking many brands, I chose Irresistible Me and I could not be happier with my decision!
I am in love with my Royal set! The high-quality and natural hair is silky, thick and so beautiful! I am able to wash, comb, brush and style it with confidence, just like I do with my own hair. For me, this set is a fast and easy way to add length and volume. The quality of hair is fabulous and the color is a perfect match for me <3.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

I had a horrible experience with this company and have not received my extensions OR a refund. AVOID! I placed an order over 7 weeks ago and they never sent me a tracking number even though my order was listed as "completed" on their website. I reached out to customer service and was sent, what looked like, a fake tracking number. I wasn't able to track it using any of the usual shippers (UPS, DHL, USPS, Fedex), so I replied back asking which service they used. Customer Service informed me that Fedex was used and there must be an issue with the Fedex website. I thought this was a bit strange because I myself worked as a software developer at UPS and know that companies such as Fedex and UPS have solid tracking systems. They don't just happen to make a mistake or "forget" to update something. Everything is automated - the package is scanned when its picked up, its scanned every time it enters and leaves a sorting facility, etc. Anyway, long story short, I called Fedex and they informed me that while a shipping label was generated for the package, it was never actually shipped. Many companies auto-generate a shipping label once an order is processed. Why couldn't they just fess up and say that they were 1. out of inventory or 2. forgot to ship my order? Why the shadiness? I tried to cancel my order and they said the refund would be processed by Monday, March 6th, but that still has not happened yet. I've ordered a case with Paypal.

I bought a pack of these hair extensions in 2013, had a negative experience, but never wrote a review and kinda forgot about them. Well I woke up to being added back to their mailing list this AM despite unsubscribing in 2013, so that reignited my spark to leave a review :) I truly believe the reviews on their website are fake or affiliate written because they made me believe that they were amazing quality and that customer service was impeccable. I purchased a set of the royal remi extensions, and they were misdelivered to somewhere on the east coast (I live in California). I filled out my address correctly but somewhere along the way something got mixed up. Mistakes happen, and I just reached out to customer service and they were able to send out a new package to me. I made sure to double check the address for the new package as well. Well it happened AGAIN to a completely different city from my own, and when I reached out again to customer service, the girl I talked to seemed extremely defeated, and pretty much said "All I can do is apologize". She wasn't unfriendly, but it really was a lukewarm response that made me feel like she would rather just be done with me than make sure I was a happy customer that felt taken care of. When I finally got the extensions, I really wasn't happy with the quality and thickness. I ordinarily might've reached out and asked for advice from customer service/ purchased an extra set, but after my CS experience I was totally over it and just ended up tossing them because I couldn't work with them. I would rather work with companies that have keeping my business in their best interest rather than ones that make me feel like I'm a bother to them even though THEY screwed up twice.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Long time extension and wig enthusiast here. These extensions are the best I've found so far. They are usually longer and you get more hair, which is good. Soft, non-tangly, and picks up dye easily. Compared to my recent purchase of My Fantasy Hair, they are worlds better. MFH extensions feel like plastic barbie hair- IM extensions are soft and don't tangle! The blonde is pretty light for your average 613. IM has regular sales and free returns. My go to!

I'm so upset that I got scammed by this horrible company. I'm betting all of the good reviews here are fakes. Don't be fooled by the sponsored youtube videos. I spent $450 and my order still hasn't been sent, two and a half months later. Customer Service refuses to give me a date for when it will be shipped, they just keep saying it's being checked by quality assurance. I didn't even receive an order confirmation email, I had to send an email to customer service to get my order number. I have had to threaten legal action, and will be taking my complaint up with Better Business Bureau, as well as the Federal Trade Commission.

Don't get scammed, buy from someone else. This company steals money.

I received my hair extensions today. I just want to start off by saying I have owned extensions before. Previously I have purchased 20" 160g Bellami Hair and also Foxy Locks Superior set extensions (don't remember the length.)

I went on the site and noticed they were having a 30% off sale. I was in the market for a new set of extensions, I wanted to try something new so I figured why not, it's cheap enough! I ended up ordering Silky Touch 16" 140g extensions.

I got them today, they come in a great box which you can continue to use to store, 3 extra clips, and they come in a bag, have a tester, the standard stuff when you get extensions in the mail. When I opened the tester I immediately loved how soft they felt, I continuously ran by fingers through the weft and there was no shedding which was nice! They LOOKED thick enough, what I could tell from the tester so I opened the rest of the set. Goodness, they are so scraggly at the ends! Maybe that's my fault since they say that Silky touch goes "thinner towards the ends" but WOW. So thin. I clipped them in my hair just to see if the color match was good and it was, which was great! Spot on match, For reference, My hair is colored using Goldwell Colorance in 6B.
While the color match was SPOT on. It looked like the extensions had totally disappeared in my hair! I have THIN hair. I'm talking I can wrap a hair tie around my hair 3-4 times to get a tight ponytail. I took them out and washed them. From my experience, hair extensions "expand" when washed. They didn't shed AT ALL during the wash. Now i'm waiting for them to dry hoping for the best.

EDIT:

I have never been so upset. Once these were washed, dried, styled into my hair, I couldn't believe how HORRIBLE these looked. I put pictures up of them.

These are SO incredibly thin. I understand 140g isn't THICK hair BUT I ordered 16" so you would think these would be at least thick enough to look natural in my hair! I'm so upset guys. I emailed the company and I HOPE they do something.

EDIT:

I ended up emailing IrresistibleMe and letting them know that although I took the extensions out of the package/washed/dried them, the still allowed me to return them for a full refund which I thought was really great. Not many companies will allow you to do that. It took forever for USPS to get the package back to NJ but once it did, 2 days later, I got my refund.

I want you to know that just because I had a really bad experience, doesn't mean everyone will and I totally understand that. I had a friend order from them and she's beyond happy with her set. Just keep in mind that sometimes things happen :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just purchased the golden blonde 14" silky touch from this company and will be returning them. The color is very dark and seems to have many black and red strands throughout. Also there are many split ends starting from the top all the way to the bottom of the hair. There's also something really off about the texture. It's soft but feels very thick and coarse almost like horse hair, definitely does not blend with my fine shiny hair. The packaging is nice and the hair is soft but that's about it.