Maybelline New York Matte Maker

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First off, hate the packaging. Not a great lid. Would prefer a pop up lid.
Any way, that's the negatives out the way.
Now on to the positives.
Great coverage.
Great staying power.
Apart from Revlon Colorstay pressed powder, this is the one that I only need to reapply some to my face maybe once, about 4 hours later. Love it.

It is pretty cheap, defenetly worth the price and it gives some kind of coverage to the face.
It does NOT make you matte, it is like any other powder, after a few hours I still get shiny on my nose wich I donĀ“t mind but some do.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I absolutely adore this powder! I usually use it to set my foundation,especially on the T-Zone where I tend to get more oily. It kind of 'blurs' the pores and I really like its matte finish.However,I was not really fond of the packaging; the cap does not close that well. What I always do is stick two pieces of scotch tape on the sides of the package,so that the powder will not open up in my makeup bag!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is the powder I use everyday to set my makeup. The particles are very fine and it helps blur any pores that are showing around my nose. It can mattify my face for up to 4 hours before I have to blot, and it doesn't settle into lines or crease. The only con is the colour selection; out of the four shades available, I had to go with Nude Beige and it is too light for me! If you put on a thin dusting though, it doesn't show up much so it's alright. Overall an okay powder, given the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

love love love it! Quite similar to rimmel stay matte pressed powder but lasts even longer! I wear this to school everyday and it keeps me shine free with natural coverage.

I really like this powder. It's cheap, and it does exactly what it promises. I can even wear it by itself as it offers a very light coverage.
Sometimes it makes my skin feel really dry and tight, although this is a rare occurrence.

EDIT: Makes my skin look powdery, settles into any fine lines and cracking. This does tend to oxidise quickly and will need to be touched up throughout the day. Don't apply more if your skin is already looking oily, the best I can think of to explain why not is that it does similar to oily skin what a large amount of cool water will do to a small amount of oil.