Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack

Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack
Multi Function Formula Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

For reference, I have dry, delicate skin that trends towards dehydrated. I love this stuff. My skin started drying out last winter and never really bounced back until I used this in August. I'm wrapping up my first jar now and I can safely say it has been great for my skin. I like to use it over hada labo moist, I think they work well together. I never had more than the occasional pimple, but I barely break out at all anymore, my skin feels crazy soft, and my face has way less redness now. If you're a person who hates feeling creams on your face you might not like this, it is insanely thick. However it really doesn't bother me since it makes my skin feel so much better. I've spent more money on creams I like less, so I don't think this is too pricey. I'm generally a fan.

First of all this is in a jar. A tube would probably be better.

With the actual product I didn't feel like it acted as a sleeping pack. I have dehydrated skin and it didn't help my skin be bouncy & dewy. It didn't seem to do too much and with that said, it seemed too expensive for what little it did.

I adore this sleeping pack. I have a thing for sleeping masks and like to try different kinds. I really love Mizons snail line and have such good results from their products that I was really stoked to see how this worked. I used to be someone who was not interested in snail mucin products but after I saw how well the snail ampoule worked on my hormonal spots I became a believer.

Now I use snail products as much as I can, because of how good it makes my skin look. First like I said it kills those painful hormonal pimples and it helps my skin tone. My skin is very reactive and I'm quite pale so I have a lot of redness. Especially post and during breakouts. I also have blotches on my cheeks and around my nose. After I use this when I wake up to wash my face it's not red and it looks so clear and bright.

The ingredients in this are stellar and it doesn't transfer onto my pillow when I sleep. It also has not broken me out at all. In fact it's very much helping to clear what spots I have. I also notice how well it helps my whiteheads. This mask isn't greasy it absorbs right in and doesn't feel heavy at all. Mine came in a tub with a little spatula and for the $$ you get a lot of product.

Plus I only need the smallest amount to cover my face I use about a dimes worth. I love how this mask works I think it's my favorite one out of all the ones I have too. The price is great and it smells really good as well. I will repurchase this without a doubt it's a great sleeping mask especially for my hormonal spots plus my redness and small whiteheads this works so well. I couldn't be happier with this. I have used a lot of Mizon products and can say for me they have all been excellent this line specifically, it really calms my skin. Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't think I have a single negative thing to say about this night cream. I'm 25 and just getting into preventative skin care, and I wanted a thick, rich night cream to a) help with my dry, dull skin and b) hopefully fight signs of aging. (I'm studying for the bar exam so I figured I need something to reverse the stress-induced wrinkles I will surely be developing over the next couple months.)

Pros: feels so thick and luxurious. I wake up with glowy, radiant, moisturized looking skin. Everything just looks brighter and healthier and it may be my imagination but I think I looked a lot better in photos, too. The jar is heavy and expensive-feeling and it comes with a little plastic spoon to keep germs out. A dime-sized amount easily covers my entire face and neck.

Cons: there aren't really any. This feels a little tacky when you put it on and you can still feel it a bit in the morning, but I kind of like that. I do prefer unscented products, but this has a pleasant, citrusy scent.

I ordered mine off of Amazon for about $15. The snail mucus is the truth!!! I will definitely repurchase and will think about adding the other products in the line to my repertoire--there's a snail mucus serum that is calling my name!!!

on 10/25/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My experience with the Mizon Snail line has been so so. The cream and the ampoule are very meh. Nice for moisture but I don't really see any wow effects.
This sleeping pack is divine though. I'm 27, so I don't have deep wrinkles (yet). I believe in prevention not curing later on.
All I know is my skin always looks great the morning after using this. No matter if a product breaks me out, my skin is super dry from swimming or the weather or whatever, this makes it so plump and glowy and smooth.

on 7/5/2016 9:57:00 AM

I've been using this product for a month now every other night. The tackiness of the product upon application is the only downside I can see, but it's truly worth it when you see how soft your skin is upon waking up. (I layer it on top of my serum at night.) Not sure if I'll purchase again as it's not much different than other nighttime moisturizers I have access to as an esthetician.

on 12/2/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first heard about "sleeping packs" or "sleeping masks" I was super skeptical. Isn't this just a glorified heavy moisturizer? Whatever your take is on this trend, this particular product is superb.

I have been using this every night for 2 weeks (after my slathering of lotions & potions) and have been waking up with clear, bouncy skin. Yes, bouncy. A claim that is bandied about on blogs left & right by young women who haven't ever known non-bouncy skin. It was weird at first because I am past the age of bouncy skin, but this helps me to achieve that. The effects seem to be cumulative as my skin is improving with use.

It is very thick & very sticky, but I don't mind the stickiness - I just apply it a bit earlier in the evening and appreciate still feeling it on my face when I wake up in the morning. I wish I could use it during the day, but when I have done this, my SS doesn't settle properly so its relegated to nightime.

The claims that Mizon makes are a bit ridiculous "With the sleeping pack, your skin gets younger while you sleep..." And the sheer amount of ingredients in this mask can be off putting to some. But I can't deny that this particular mask works really well for me and is a product I seriously look forward to putting on before bedtime.

The one fault I have with Mizon are the huge heavy jars they use for their products. I would be over the moon if this came in a tube - I would give it away to all of my non-bouncy skinned friends!

(As an aside, one of the best things about Korean skin care is the price point vs efficacy - you can find genuinely great innovative products that don't break the bank. Color me hooked).

Ingredients (from Peach & Lilly website - n/a):
Snail Secretion Filtrate Glycerin Water Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Butylene Glycol Dipropylene Glycol Cetearyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane Glyceryl Stearate Hydrogenated Polydecene Cyclohexasiloxane Sodium Polyacrylate Sorbitan Stearate Peg-100 Stearate Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Phenoxyethanol Carbomer Polysorbate 80 Caprylyl Glycol Dimethicone Xanthan Gum Aminomethyl Propanol Citrus Limon (lemon) Peel Oil Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Oil Adenosine Disodium Edta Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Fruit Oil Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Fruit Extract Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Fruit Extract Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) Extract Salvia Sclarea (clary) Oil Aniba Rosaeodora (rosewood) Wood Oil Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil Coriandrum Sativum (coriander) Fruit Oil Salvia Officinalis (sage) Oil Artemisia Absinthium Extract Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract Water Sea Water Tremella Fuciformis (mushroom) Extract Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Santalum Album (sandalwood) Oil Propylene Glycol Honey Extract Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment Fomes Officinalis (mushroom) Extract Acacia Seyal Gum Extract Pentylene Glycol Ethyl Hexanediol Glyceryl Caprylate Potassium Sorbate 1,2-hexanediol Glycine Max (soybean) Seed Extract Ethylhexylglycerin Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract Sh-octapeptide-4 Sh-decapeptide-7 Sh-pentapeptide-19 Sh-oligopeptide-9