Too Faced Too Faced Lip Insurance

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

the packaging quality is GOOD but I don't know why but I don't like the design. The product makes your lipstick appear brighter so it.s ok.

It's chunky. Not good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This primer makes your lipstick appear brighter and lasts longer. In fact I don't even bother putting on lipstick without it as I constantly drink coffee at work. I do find it a little drying though, so I have to make sure I use a lip balm first and let it sink in for about 10 mins before using this primer. I have to do the same thing again when I reapply after lunch.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had a drawer full of lipsticks that I never wore until I tried this product. While normally lipstick is all over my face within the first hour (I like to eat...a lot), or most commonly ends up coming off the inner portion of my lips, and drying up on the outside, causing a VERY unpleasant dead skin/dried lipstick/harsh line combo, with this primer I can wear whatever lipstick I want without having to worry. I have tried this with long wear liquids, mattes, moisturizing...it is flawless every time. Now, it does feel as though your lips are drying out, but it doesn't even begin to show. As long as you let whatever product you put over top set in and dry a bit before eating or anything, it's amazing.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I recently purchased Too Faced Original Lip Insurance because some lipsticks i use tend to dry my lips out or i end up with flaky lipstick. First off on the package it doesn't have instructions on how to apply it. But i figure you either apply it before or after your lipstick. So i tried both. I didn't get the results i wanted. My lipstick stayed nice for about 10 min. It seems to make my lips look worst. I had a matte lipstick and it made every line on my lips come out. I will not be purchasing it again. Was it worth $20? Nope.

Top Rated Lip Treatments