3.8

$43.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

This foundation is horrible for me. In direct sunlight it accentuates every dry flake on my face and seperates which looks terrible. I’d honestly rather go in public bare-faced than continuing to wear this. The color selection is excellent but I just don’t love this. What’s the worst is that you can’t see how dry and caked up on the skin it is until, like I said, natural daylight. After reading similar reviews for this product I just tossed it in the trash. I thought possibly I’d been applying it wrong.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

9 months ago

Hands down the worst foundation I own, drugstore or high-end. Bought this as my first stick foundation because the salesperson as Sephora raved about how much easier stick foundations are to apply and blend; that may very well be true but in almost everything else this product is subpar. It transfers, moves around during the day leaving patches of my face completely bare and bunching up in others, sinks into pores at a record speed and just overall makes me look muddy and tired. I feel like I've been wearing foundation for 16 hours after just 4 or 5. I've tried it several times, with different primers, with setting powder, with setting spray, with setting powder AND setting spray, I've lit a candle to the gods of good makeup - you name it. It still doesn't work for me, much to my dismay. It's a shame because the packaging is both beautiful and practical, and the coverage isn't half bad either, which is why I'm giving this 1 more lippie than I originally thought I would. I haven't tried any other of the popular stick foundations but I have a really hard time believing they perform worse than this one, so maybe opt for one of those instead.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I like the skin-like finish of this foundation when first applied, but unfortunately, it just doesn’t last on me. I set my primer as well as my foundation, and this still ends up sitting on top of my skin in a matter of hours. From then on, it gradually separates, and by the end of the day I am pretty much left with a bare face with a few unattractive blotches of pigment here and there. Also, it somehow manages to look greasy and emphasise dryness at the same time. Pass.

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Best foundation ever. Honestly this is my ride or die. I use it with a medium/large sized oval brush and it glides on like a dream. Beautiful coverage, people comment on how flawless my skin looks, pretty much every time I wear this. A bit expensive but well worth the coin. A bit on the yellowish side, but I have a pink undertone and I can make it work, so it's no biggie. Buy it, try it, and fall in love!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

This pales in comparison to Maybelline Fit Me (stick). This is higher coverage, barely, but adding more Fit Me is nicer than this at base level coverage in every way.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

If you have dry skin you will love this foundation! It is also very practical. On "everyday basis", you only have to swipe on each cheek, forehead, chin and nose, blend, and then you are done with your base.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

3 years ago

It's good I'm sure if you have oily skin but I've got normal to combination skin and found this very drying around my nose ???? after jus 2 hours use! I've tried with and without primer n moisturiser.. unfortunately it didn't work for me... I wish it did because I bought few shades to get it to perfect match and in my country there is no return policy on foundations ????????????

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

الاردن حي القادسيه

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have a LOVE HATE relationship with this foundation. I wear the color 153. I LOVE THE COLOR MATCH flawless- BUT there is just something wrong with the texture of this foundation after about 2 hours of wear- its slippery and it kind of sits on top of the skin- I find that I have to set it a few times through out the day or blot it - I love the finish though - it gives me a beautiful dewy finish that looks natural and not caked on- I've been wearing it during the hot NYC days (summer 2017) so that may be why its siting on top of the skin - It can and will transfer so be careful with that!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrunette

3 years ago

AMAZING! I have used this for just under a year now, re-purchased and bought in multiple shades for when im pale, medium and tanned, and I LOVE it! It is literally like a new skin, but so lightweight I genuinely can't feel it, obviously I would be lying to say its un-noticeable or no feel to it but once its on its so comfortable and lightweight to wear. As far as being noticeable goes, of course its make up its going to be noticed but it isn't cakey, I find I can layer it when necessary and look like I have a standard one layer of foundation on. Being that its such a good coverage I often don't need more than one later but I am prone to break outs and scars from previous spots so I tend to always prefer a fuller coverage. All other make up products I've used sit beautifully on top be it concealers, cream bronzers and of course powders. It is definitley in my opinion not matte, more on the dewy side so be sure to set it if you're more on the oily side. I'm combination so I tend to use a few primers regardless of the foundation, but I chose to use something with a tack to it eg Becca Backlit Priming Filter and then something porefilling eg Porefessional or the MUFE Step 1 Smoothing primer which is simmilar to porefessional but I prefer the Benefit. Anyway, then the foundation glides on perfectly and I always like to powder with Rimmel Stay Matte when using this foundation, CT Airbrush Pressed Powder works very well too. Overall my favourite foundation and my go too especially for events as I always know what I'm going to get with it and can trust it. Photographs beautifully, be wary of flashback dependant on the shades you go for.

Age19-24