Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
Naked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I’m absolutely in love with all the UD naked palettes. This one is particularly a favorite because it works well with my super cool toned skin. The shadows go on hyperpigmented and buttery smooth. You don’t need to use much. The brush included is actually perfect for the eyeshadows. They don’t crease, very little fallout, and they last all day without fading. I think they’re completely worth the money.

on 9/13/2018 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this palette but prefer naked 3, I find these shades a bit hard to blend and also a bit patchy, although the pigmentation is great they navigate up my eyelids very shortly after application and end up near my brow bone. That said I really like the range of colours and some of the grey and silver shades are really beautiful with a lovely texture.

on 7/20/2018 12:47:00 PM

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of these smokey neutrals make it easy to create different looks. I sometimes like to mix and match with my other NAKED palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this palette. I don’t use it as often as Naked 3 or Heat but I still love this palette. The shades are very pretty & perfect for doing a Smokey eye or a cool toned nude look. I absolutely love the look of this palette. It’s a very stylish design. I don’t use it very often. But I’m very glad I have it. The quality is typical Urban decay pigmented, buttery, blendable & gorgeous. There are many finishes Matte, Satin & foiled/ glittery. The glittery shades work best with a brush dampened with Fix+. The included brush in my opinion is the best provided in any palette I’ve ever owned.
Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy stylish packaging
Lots of useful shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush

Con’s
Probably not a everyday palette. I don’t reach for it very often.

on 4/4/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this palette, is not my favorite but is something that I like to use. Most of the people say that they don´t like that has to many shimmery or satin eyeshadows for a smokey look but is totally wearable, and actually the satin shades are not that satin, so you can use them and they will look like mattes with a LITTLE BIT of glow, It's blendable and easy to work with. You can do simple or elaborated looks with this. The black is not super deep but you can work it to get the intensity that you want.
Sometimes we have to stop listening to the beauty gurus of how to create a smokey eyes or what to use, you can use perfectly this to that purpouse and it will look GORGEOUS.

on 2/24/2018 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Maybe I'm being a bit biased because this is my first Urban Decay palette, but I think it's great! The last two shades, the matte light ones are not the best, a bit powdery, but the rest are great. I would have liked a real black or two in the palette, one matte and one with glitter but... I used it last night and my makeup came out perfect. I did get a itty bit of fallout, but I did my eye makeup first anyway. I think it's not realistic to expect to do a grey smokey eye without any fallout. As others have said, the brush is amazing, I actually took it out of the palette and keep it with my other brushes.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This palette is the palatte that got me into Urban Decay. The pigmentation on the shimmering eyeshadows are amazing, they go on really well, and stand out. However, not a fan of the matte ones at all. They don't seem to blend properly, and end up getting more eye shadow under my eye that on the eye lid. Completely used up HIGH within 2 months of having it, really wish they did this eye shadow single, Only swatched: DAGGER, PASSWORD. Started using THIRTEEN and COMBUST as like pressed powder. It''s expensive for how small the shadows are.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was super stoked to get this palette on sale for $25, and honestly sat in the corner for a while before i got to use it... BUT when the day came for me to give her a try I was beyond excited. Let me say when I got it the first thing I did was swatch all the colors, BEAUTIFUL. So with that being said I was hyped to put some of these to use finally. All this excitement faded pretty quick once i put this on my lid -_- The colors were semi chalky, okay, whatever..you can build it up I guess. But i just was not at all impressed with this palette at all. I love using smoky colors for work and the formula in this just didn't work for me. I wanted so bad to like this palette but it's a no for me. It's not the worst in the world but Urban Decay could've done so much better.

on 9/22/2017 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my least favorite NAKED palette. I feel like there’s too many shimmery shades in here for a smoky eye, and a lot of the colors are very similar to each other. I’m also not impressed with the formula on a lot of these. Most of them require a lot of building and I just don’t have time for that in the morning! I also don’t think this palette is very cohesive- even sitting next to each other in their pans, they look hideous together. But, the brush is life. I love the heck out of that brush and I use it everyday, so it’s almost worth it just for that.

on 9/9/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used it only once since it arrived so maybe my review is premature. Over all I like the colors. The shadow just seems dry and not what I expected. I did get it for 27 versus the 54 dollar full price through ULTA.
The packaging is awesome and the brush that's included is decent. I will continue to use it and see if my opinion changes.