Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
Naked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow PaletteNaked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/4/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this palette, is not my favorite but is something that I like to use. Most of the people say that they don´t like that has to many shimmery or satin eyeshadows for a smokey look but is totally wearable, and actually the satin shades are not that satin, so you can use them and they will look like mattes with a LITTLE BIT of glow, It's blendable and easy to work with. You can do simple or elaborated looks with this. The black is not super deep but you can work it to get the intensity that you want.
Sometimes we have to stop listening to the beauty gurus of how to create a smokey eyes or what to use, you can use perfectly this to that purpouse and it will look GORGEOUS.

on 2/24/2018 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Maybe I'm being a bit biased because this is my first Urban Decay palette, but I think it's great! The last two shades, the matte light ones are not the best, a bit powdery, but the rest are great. I would have liked a real black or two in the palette, one matte and one with glitter but... I used it last night and my makeup came out perfect. I did get a itty bit of fallout, but I did my eye makeup first anyway. I think it's not realistic to expect to do a grey smokey eye without any fallout. As others have said, the brush is amazing, I actually took it out of the palette and keep it with my other brushes.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This palette is the palatte that got me into Urban Decay. The pigmentation on the shimmering eyeshadows are amazing, they go on really well, and stand out. However, not a fan of the matte ones at all. They don't seem to blend properly, and end up getting more eye shadow under my eye that on the eye lid. Completely used up HIGH within 2 months of having it, really wish they did this eye shadow single, Only swatched: DAGGER, PASSWORD. Started using THIRTEEN and COMBUST as like pressed powder. It''s expensive for how small the shadows are.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was super stoked to get this palette on sale for $25, and honestly sat in the corner for a while before i got to use it... BUT when the day came for me to give her a try I was beyond excited. Let me say when I got it the first thing I did was swatch all the colors, BEAUTIFUL. So with that being said I was hyped to put some of these to use finally. All this excitement faded pretty quick once i put this on my lid -_- The colors were semi chalky, okay, whatever..you can build it up I guess. But i just was not at all impressed with this palette at all. I love using smoky colors for work and the formula in this just didn't work for me. I wanted so bad to like this palette but it's a no for me. It's not the worst in the world but Urban Decay could've done so much better.

on 9/22/2017 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my least favorite NAKED palette. I feel like there’s too many shimmery shades in here for a smoky eye, and a lot of the colors are very similar to each other. I’m also not impressed with the formula on a lot of these. Most of them require a lot of building and I just don’t have time for that in the morning! I also don’t think this palette is very cohesive- even sitting next to each other in their pans, they look hideous together. But, the brush is life. I love the heck out of that brush and I use it everyday, so it’s almost worth it just for that.

on 9/9/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used it only once since it arrived so maybe my review is premature. Over all I like the colors. The shadow just seems dry and not what I expected. I did get it for 27 versus the 54 dollar full price through ULTA.
The packaging is awesome and the brush that's included is decent. I will continue to use it and see if my opinion changes.

If you love make up and have a little bit of money specifically to go to make up then this is a great palette. However considering this in my top three favorite brands I was let down at the pigmentation and butteriness of the product.

on 7/11/2017 7:57:00 PM

I have all of the Naked palettes except the 2nd one and the Heat one that just came out. This one is probably my least favorite so far. I find a lot of the middle shades to be too similar to each other. There are no stand-out colors from me in this one either. Then again, what can you expect from a palette consisting of colors for a smokey eye?
However, as far as the quality, blendibility and pigmentation the shadows are on point. Urban Decay has my favorite eyeshadow consistency that I've tried thus far. No other brand comes close overall. I will say the brush that came with it is the best brush that I've had come with a palette like this. All of the other Nakeds I've had, the brush falls apart after a couple of washes. This one seems very firmly in tact around the ferulle area.

on 6/30/2017 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The colour selection is fine, too many grey shades in my opinion, because smoky eyes don't necessarily mean grey eyeshadow. They are a bit hard to work with because they don't blend that well and can get muddy, maybe that is because they feel quite tightly pressed. The pigmentation is pretty great, though. One thing that I do really like is that the majority of shades are matte. Overall, I would recommend this palette if you really like super cool toned shades and don't mind a bit of struggle with blending.

on 3/26/2017 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm giving this a 5 because it has beautiful colours and I got it for $30 during christmas, I wouldn't purchase it again at full price because I don't use smoky colours very often, however, with the attractive price and the beautiful colours and great pigmentation, I just had to purchase it.