4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

20 days ago

This is in the top three highlighters (along with Becca opal and thebalm Mary loumanizer.) Love how smooth and how it melts into my NC30 skin. Definitely worth the hype.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a month ago

From the dynamic, luxurious packaging to the softest, creamiest texture to touch of the highlighter itself, this product doesn't stop being impressive. But the most impressive thing of all is how absolutely beautiful this product goes on your cheekbones. The shade, tone and undertone--absolute perfection. It's a golden champagne with a hint of cool. If a highlighter could be described as the epitome of elegance, this would be it. Though it's a powder, the formula is so epic that it is easy to pick up in powder form but it applies onto the skin in such a way that it easily melts and blends into the skin like a buttery cream making the highlight look effortlessly natural and as though it is coming through from the skin itself. When I apply it to my forehead, bridge of nose, chin and cheekbones, it provides exceptional dimension to the face, showstopping but natural sheen and outstanding beautifying effects. This is truly one of the very best highlighter shades I have ever seen. It even works marvelously for my deep dark skin tone and works for most skintones. I also tried it in cream and liquid form and each formula is the same exact color with a different finish but uniquely gorgeous. It's hard to pick a favorite. But the powder one is the original and my original one and it's simply perfect. You can wear it softly or layer it on for added intensity. That buttery Becca highlighter formula is legendary. If you were to choose only one highlighter only, this is the highlighter to choose.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2.0

2 months ago

I love becca highlighters but didn't love this color

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

a year ago

I don’t think I will ever understand the hype of this product as it is pure chunky glitter. Does not give you a smooth even sheen, just a punch of sparkles on your cheek.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I LOVE this shimmering highlighter. I have olive skin and it give a fresh and finish look. It doesn't take to much to apply to bright up your face. It is lightless.I got so many compliments on how my skin look good. It is a keeper for me. I'm waiting on the rose gold to come in. Will let everyone know how it look and if it is complementing my skin tone.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

a year ago

Gorgeous highlighter, good packaging, INSANE price!! Why is this so expensive?? You can get highlighters that are at the same level for much less. If I were to purchase again I would purchase the mini size because it lasts forever and is a better price point.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairRed

from

2 years ago

I love this highlighter on my NC25 skin, it gives a nice blinding glow to my cheeks, cupid's bow, nose, and inner corner of my eyes. The powder is so soft and buttery, and blends on like a dream. I think Becca makes great quality highlighters and went out and got Moonstone and Opal as well. I like to apply it with the Sephora Pro 79 brush. If I want a more subtle lit from within glow, I'll reach for the Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Too bronze for my light skin; I've given it away. Seemed OK otherwise but not the best I've used.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

2 years ago

When it comes to highlights, Becca is definitely a brand that comes up a lot. I'd had a few mini liquid highlights from Becca years ago, in the shades Opal, Pearl and Moonstone and loved them so I decided to try the iconic Champagne Pop. I tried both the liquid and the pressed powder in Sephora but ultimately found that the pressed powder had more of the impact I was looking for vs the liquid appearing more subtle. I was originally concerned because I am quite fair and cool toned and thought a peach highlight might look a little off and even discoloured on my skin. However, I found that not to be the case. This highlight really is quite versatile and I could see it working for a variety of skin tones, probably due to the peach tone being something that won't pull too pink or too yellow. This highlight is shimmery but it's something that can be both subtle or high impact, depending on how much you apply. It also still sits nicely on bare skin. My favourite way to apply it is with a more narrow, fluffy contour brush (Sephora #79) as I feel I have more control. The packaging is beautiful and feels sturdy but I do handle this product very carefully as I know the product inside is delicate. I don't think this powder would survive being dropped so handle with care. The price is expensive but at the same time, you don't need much of this product to get an effect so I don't mind paying more. I've had mine for around 2 months now and it really doesn't even have a dent in it.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

2 years ago

I always strayed away from golden peachy highlights because i am on the pale side of neutral skintone. I am yellow in the body but my face is more pink. Anyways, this highlight is not something i wouldve reached for but after trying it i am not mad at it at all. Ive always used pale gold highlights but compared to this, champagne pop is such a natural glow that can be built up. This is very warm and peachy but lightly it blends in to my undertone really nicely. The pale ones like mac double gleam, marylou , moonstone or mac nylon eyeshadow all look unatural and too much of a silver white cast. Im glad i had gotten this to try. Champagne pop is very similar to gilded honey but a better texture and a tad more peachy. Gilded honey is very gold based. My two favorites are this for an intense wet look and for a natural look i love the laura mercier baked matte highlight 01. Those 2 are better for fair neutral skintone . I wont repurchase the full size because i dont think i would ever finish one since its a lot but if i lose this im on the fence about purchasing another because there are so many dupes. Lol i have a hg one thats my laura mercier baked matte highlight 01, i prefer natural ones so i dont gravitate to that "foil wet" look. i already have oily skin. so i dont think id repurchase because i rarely use this unless its summer or a night out. edit- i never reach for this because i feel its too much for my skintone. I much prefer a super natural candlelight highlight or none at all. I am not in the craze of strobing or looking like a god goddess. i rather look like i have no makeup on but with a bit of glow from within. this is too peachy for that look so yeah...i swapped it. 4 lippies for formula and everything just a personal preference on the color so i will rate this fairly.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29