Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.3

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like using this facial mist to help my skin transition from the winter to spring weather. I can't use creams in the springtime as they're too heavy and make my skin feel weighed down, but using a simple moisturizer is not moisturizing enough. My springtime routine is to wash my face, then lightly spritz on my cheeks and mouth area 2-3 pumps of the depsea facial mist, then immediately pat on my SPF moisturizer. The facial mist helps give my skin an extra boost of moisture without making my skin feel heavy. It's also great for using as a refreshing mist in the summertime when my face starts melting from the heat. At $24 for a 5 fl. oz. bottle, it is on the pricey side, but I find that a bottle can last me for a very long time. I've only ever used the fragrance free formula, which I enjoy very much.

on 6/14/2008 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really ended up loving this stuff. I got it in orange blossom and all though I was expecting more of an orange scent its pleasent and nice smelling. It really really does help your moisturizer go on better if you spritz before. I use it only in the morning since its pretty expensive and thats when I want my skin to look its smoothest. I dont know if its a coincidence but since I started using this I have had no flakies (which I usually do since I use so many acne products) and have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin. :)
Like others have said, I don't know if its an absolute necessity but I will keep buying in fact I just ordered rose and can't wait to get it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay so I have super oily skin. SUPER SUPER oily skin. Every moisturizer I use makes my skin greasy and nasty and AWFUL. So I gave up on moisturizer. Then I found Shu Uemura on a recent trip to Japan. OMG what a lifesaver. I now have very happy NOT GREASY skin. I use the High Performance Cleansing Oil in Fresh (cherry blossoms...mmmm) and my new product love, Depsea Water. I have the limited edition in Momonomi (peach) and it is wonderful. I spray it on after I cleanse and it gives me the PERFECT amount of moisture. EVERY SUPER OILY GIRL SHOULD USE THIS. It's perfection in a bottle.

on 11/10/2004 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this product in Rose...I thought it was supposed to be a nice, refreshing mist, but for me it is like a huge, sort of hard spray. The scent is nice, not overwhelmingly rose, and it is refreshing...I just don't use it enough.

Popular Face Skincare Products