Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.6

on 8/2/2018 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Not for me I have super dry sensitive skin due to some medication messed up my skin barrier I tried different primers I prep really well it didn’t dry me out which is a plus but due to skin I have horrible skin texture due to cystic acne when I was in my 20’s Anyways.......I liked the feel of it was ok but I felt like my skin couldn’t breathe and settled into suuuuuper fine lines and looked a tad crepy on my pitte scars (ugh I hate those)
I recommended this for 20 something’s with smooth skin if you have textured skin due to scars of really big pores this prob won’t be your HG foundation. Also it sunk into my scars and looked gross. But the color shade was spot on since I’m a cool toned tan person my color was golden color was perfect it’s sooooo annoying when brands don’t go passed medium with cool undertone skin.
Soooooo my whole shpiel is this is not for textured skin, thanks

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This foundation applies to your skin wonderfully. They have a variation of different shades , the foundation is creamy and blends very well. My only concern is, I have somewhat oily skin. This foundation looks Amazing on my skin for about 3 hours, but after about four hours my skin looks Extremely greasy. I would DEFINITELY recommend this foundation to anyone who suffers from dry skin. Great foundation , just doesn't go well with the texture of my skin.

on 1/12/2018 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's an average foundation average price and bottle. Nothing outstanding about it for me it's meant to be full coverage but there's other brands out there like Kat Von D and YSL which do a better job. Wouldn't buy again not a bad product but equally not wow amazing either.

on 9/11/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This foundation accentuated my pores, rough skin texture and fine lines instead of gliding over my flaws. It's heavy, oxidized and doesn't look natural at all. It did hold up well when I exercised for an hour and was sweating which is good....but I won't buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a beautiful medium to full coverage foundation. It is truly luminous, and has more coverage than say Tarte, or Smashbox Studio Finish. I can wear Mocha in the summer, and my winter skin is called Caramel. I am hard to match, with golden undertone mid- brown Indian skin. I love the ease of application (compared say with Kat Von D). The consistency and the coverage from this foundation is great everyday basic, but also was great for a wedding. I find Born This Way to be as near to perfect as a foundation can be. It goes on like a dream, is buildable for full coverage and lovely. It has a weightless feel, and a gorgeous satin finish, not unnaturally matte, not shiny. It meets all my expectations.Overall an excellent foundation and worth the price. A little goes a long way — and the glow is heavenly.

on 11/1/2016 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Update: This foundation definitely isn't suited for hot and humid weather. It doesn't claim that it does, but still, it was quite disappointing. However, I've repurchased 5 bottles ever since. Note that this foundation does oxidize, so a safe bet is to buy a lighter shade if you're concern about that like me. The longest I've worn this foundation for was 14h, and I've also went to sleep with it. After 14h wear, my face would look really oily if I hadn't set it beforehand. If I did, it will still look oily around my nose and cheeks, but not as terrible. Sleeping with it was even worse. The next morning, my scars were clearly visible and my complexion looked dry and patchy. If you're planning to sleep with makeup on, give this one a pass.

I just got this foundation today and I have to say I quite like it. I've been trying to find a foundation that matches me perfectly that it looks natural. It's hard finding one, but I think this MIGHT be it!

I have terrible PIH; they're like five shades darker than my skin tone and worse is, I have them on the center parts of my face that is the cheek, forehead and nose. *cries* Most foundation covers them well but not completely as those nasty pih always manage to peek through. THIS foundation though, covered them just as well as all the other foundations I've tried, but with just one layer. I am blown away.

I haven't worn it out for a whole day so I have yet to see its full potential. Shall update once I do.

on 1/24/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is just okay. First of all it was hard finding a good color match, but I ended up picking up the color Honey. Upon first application its a little too light, but within 30 minutes the color darkens which actually worked to my advantage, but for most people it wouldn't. Overall this foundation looks natural, but only with one layer. Beyond that it starts looking cakey. I do have oily skin and this foundation definitely does not help. I have to powder my t zone pretty frequently or else I look like a greasy mess. I don't think I would buy this again just because there's other options for a natural finish which are way better like NARS sheer glow or lancome teint miracle.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

It provides great coverage, I will even say this is full coverage, but it's very oily so be prepared to use oil blotting powder, or matte spray. Makes the skin look flawless with the right brush. With the wrong brush, your skin will look blotchy as you really have to blend this well due to it being full coverage. For reference, I wear the new shade mocha and 173 in makeup forever HD.

Update: I am pretty much on my third bottle. It has great coverage, does not break me out, and lasts all day. I love everything about this foundation except it's ability to look oily. ThePorefessional has helped keep me a little more matte when using this product.

on 8/7/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After trying about 50 different foundations, to fit my needs this is it. I'll start with the color, I'm an NC42-44 with a dominate yellow undertone. I was super hesitant trying the last shade Caramel but it fits me like my second skin it's so spot on! My skin is very dry and this gives the best glow, feels so light, and does not give me that tight feeling even after applying a little powder and setting spray on those really hot humid days. I work long hours so my makeup is on from 7am to 7pm and it still looks flawless. I love glowy skin and if def gives that look. For oily skin and matte lovers try a sample first. The coverage is AMAZING. I use a damp beauty blender (GOAT) and do one full layer then go a second layer on stubborn acne scars and it covers so easily. I look super natural super fresh and glowing it's amazing. Truly underestimated this brand and for the price I'm definitely winning. Oh and theres a pump , yesssssssssss!!!!