Elemis Total glow bronzing body lotion

No Image

1 review

on 6/5/2015 5:44:00 PM

I'm seriously impressed with this gradual tanning lotion - it is by far the best I've ever tried.

Thanks to a slow start to summer my legs were nowhere near the colour of my arms and face - but after just two applications I'm no longer mismatched and am good to get my legs out.

I'm not a lover of fake tan - but I do like gradual tanners as I prefer to build my tan slowly and find them easier to work with and give a more even colour. . I also like Elemis body products - they're pricey but they work.

I was initially wary about trying this one as it's a lotion and I have seriously dry skin that needs as nourishing a body cream I can find - but the SA assured me that I'd get on just fine (how right she was).

Application is easy (nice big tube) and the smell, divine - typical Elemis scent that stays on the skin; I could still smell it hours later, without an hint of biscuit.

In addition to nourishing my skin this product tanned my skin a treat - by the end of day one my legs had definitely changed colour and starting to sport a beautiful golden colour.

The tan continued to develop on day two and I reapplied on day three. I'm now left with legs that look like they've been in the sun for a couple of weeks - and best of all, the colour is perfectly even and totally natural looking; it doesn't look like I've faked.

So, it smells amazing, nourishes my skin and gives a perfectly natural tan- perfect; and from now on, my hero product when needing to prepare for sunshine.