Jurlique OPC Tea Tree Face Beauty Mask

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

on 9/23/2006 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am oily acne prone and very wary of accidentally drying out my skin due to too-harsh or drying masks, but I still feel I need to deep-cleanse as much as possible to keep the pores clean. This mask was my solution- it's super gentle and softening, yet the tea trea still treats the bacteria. Unfortunately they have discontinued this mask, now sort of replaced by the Intensive Recovery Mask... it was suggested by aesthetician to just add a few drops of tea tree e.o. to it which should offer similar results.

on 12/13/2002 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Julique's packaging is pretty unglamourous, but what's inside is fabulous. I use this mask twice weekly and it works wonders on my oily/sensitive skin. I tend to get a few whiteheads and an occasional cyst, and had been used to using harsher products to keep my skin clear. As a result I dealt with both oily skin and dry, flaky, lined patches. I now use an exfoliator once a week and this mask twice a week and my skin is always smooth and non-flaky and I'm not breaking out anymore! It also has calendula and tea tree oil in it, so all my old scars are fading. I love this stuff!

Popular Face Skincare Products