100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Beautiful! I deep rich dark mahogany brown, looks more like softened black. Very creamy and easy to work with. I also have Dipdown which looks lighter and more natural. I love them both equally.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I usually use the colour Dipdown in the Fluidline however I decided to order Lowlights for a change. I often don't want to wear black eye liner and prefer a dark brown instead. Lowlights is great as an alternative to black. It is a rich dark brown and is the same formula as other Fluidline shades. MAC Fluidline is my favourite eye liner as I find it doesn't dry out and is long wearing and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend this colour as an alternative to black if you find it too harsh.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

It is a matte, dark brown eyeliner easy to use. Pigmentation is good but it does not stay all day long so it is needed to reapply during the day. Comparing to Bobbi Brown it is cheaper, easier to use because of its creamy texture, does not dry quickly but pigmentation is less and does not stay as long as Bobbi Brown eyeliners. Low Lights is great for blue eyes, that blue eyes pop up:) Recommended for daily use.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I use this for my eyebrows. I tried basically everything for my dark but not black brows: powder, pens, gel, whatever. Some things were plain horrible (too brown, too black, too meh), others were okay-ish. This one is perfect. It stays, it has the perfect colour. It blends in. I use very very little product obviously because I do not work as a mime (though I love them). Anyway, great product and it also works for its intended use as an eyeliner (gives a very soft look but this might be due to my not-so-fine-brush).

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Other, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Beautiful deep dark brown that is a wonderful alternative to black. I am fair/blond and I like my eyes to pop but don't always want the harshness of a black liner so this is perfect. If you go over with a second coat it makes the liner more deep and rich looking. Love it. Don't love the high price point though.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

Perfect gel liner that's great for everyday. It's not so dense that I look like a dragon lady but is creamy, blends well if you wish a smokey look, and works with a multitude of shadow options. Color me very pleased! Hope they don't discontinue and I have to pay $80 in the future on eBay!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age44-55