MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Lowlights

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Lowlights
Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - LowlightsPro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - LowlightsPro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - LowlightsPro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Lowlights

on 11/5/2018 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Beautiful! I deep rich dark mahogany brown, looks more like softened black. Very creamy and easy to work with. I also have Dipdown which looks lighter and more natural. I love them both equally.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually use the colour Dipdown in the Fluidline however I decided to order Lowlights for a change. I often don't want to wear black eye liner and prefer a dark brown instead. Lowlights is great as an alternative to black. It is a rich dark brown and is the same formula as other Fluidline shades. MAC Fluidline is my favourite eye liner as I find it doesn't dry out and is long wearing and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend this colour as an alternative to black if you find it too harsh.

on 6/29/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It is a matte, dark brown eyeliner easy to use. Pigmentation is good but it does not stay all day long so it is needed to reapply during the day. Comparing to Bobbi Brown it is cheaper, easier to use because of its creamy texture, does not dry quickly but pigmentation is less and does not stay as long as Bobbi Brown eyeliners.
Low Lights is great for blue eyes, that blue eyes pop up:) Recommended for daily use.

on 6/23/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Neutral

I use this for my eyebrows.
I tried basically everything for my dark but not black brows: powder, pens, gel, whatever. Some things were plain horrible (too brown, too black, too meh), others were okay-ish.
This one is perfect. It stays, it has the perfect colour. It blends in. I use very very little product obviously because I do not work as a mime (though I love them).

Anyway, great product and it also works for its intended use as an eyeliner (gives a very soft look but this might be due to my not-so-fine-brush).

on 8/31/2015 1:46:00 PM

Beautiful deep dark brown that is a wonderful alternative to black. I am fair/blond and I like my eyes to pop but don't always want the harshness of a black liner so this is perfect. If you go over with a second coat it makes the liner more deep and rich looking. Love it. Don't love the high price point though.

Perfect gel liner that's great for everyday. It's not so dense that I look like a dragon lady but is creamy, blends well if you wish a smokey look, and works with a multitude of shadow options. Color me very pleased! Hope they don't discontinue and I have to pay $80 in the future on eBay!