The Body Shop Nail Polishing Block

The Body Shop Nail Polishing Block

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/9/2019 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the finish look of my nails after using this. I’m never into nail polish but I love making sure my nails look healthy, neat and of course, shiny. This does the job. My nails even look more pinkish after using this and many people thought I have nail polish on. The only issue is that you have to be careful as the filer side (no. 1) is right on the shine side (no. 4). If you’re not careful whilst doing the last step in the shine side, you can accidentally buff your nails on the file side.

on 12/16/2016 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I just replaced my old gray and white one with the new version which is white and pink, and slightly smaller. Still has the same sides: polish, shine, shape and smoothen

on 2/14/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic nail buffing block,best I've ever used actually. I'm on my 2nd block,my first one lasted for about a month or two (used frequently 1+time a week). The price is a bit expensive but better than what you usually find at target. The price I got the buffer was $5 in Canada.Very gentle on nails,haven't had any peeling and it makes your nail soooo shiny! Better than the one from MicaBeauty (very expensive) and it's way cheaper too! It doesn't take too long to use it,maybe a couple minutes at most. The buffer has 4 sides, one to file,remove ridges,buff, and shine. The shine side makes my nail look like I used clear nail polish. This is a great alternative to nail polish (I really dislike polish) that makes your nails looked cared for and put together. I hope they never discontinue it! Planning to buy more soon.