1.0

1.0
Created with Sketch.
from

3 years ago

I never buy "sheet" masks (my friend bought me some as a gift) because they are generally annoying, and useless. It's a pain to get that mask perfectly on your skin, and it requires constant readjusting. They are also one time use only, and you need to use something way more than once to get actual results. This ends up costing me a lot more than other masks, which are much better any way. The pack claims "no paraben added", but it is doused in perfume so I'm not too pleased. Be warned the scent is strong. It doesn't even smell like cucumbers, which is what I was expecting. As Cameesan mentioned, it just smells like cheap perfume. Moving onto the claims. The pack claims this mask is "hydrating and soothing." My skin seems like it's hydrated, but it feels like there's a sticky film on it; so I think if I rinsed my face with some water, the "hydration" will be gone. Meaning the "hydration" effect is very temporary. All in all, I would not purchase this. It retails for $2.50 where I live, and is definitely not worth it. The ingredients are 99% meh, and the results are very temporary. I would not get it, even if they offered it for free. As a side note: If you are in need of a last minute Halloween costume, this mask is sure to do the trick. Maybe add some food colouring to make it look even scarier.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age19-24