Ouidad Curl Recovery MeltDown Extreme Repair Mask

Ouidad Curl Recovery MeltDown Extreme Repair Mask

on 8/18/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff absolutely saved my hair after I bleached it. It was straight up falling out and my regular conditioner wasn't doing anything, so I bought this and use it once a week to deep condition. Voila. Problems solved. Tubs are always tricky to use in the shower, but I do like that I can get all of the product out.

I rarely like Ouidad because I don't care for their wet look, but this is incredible. This is the only hair treatment I have tried that made a visible difference in my hair--softer, shinier, easier to manage. It is really thick so a little goes a long way. I got it as a gift so I don't know what it cost, but unless it is ridiculously expensive (which is somewhat likely since it's Ouidad), I'll be buying this again and again and again. The only drawback is that it has to sit a bit on your hair (maybe 15 min) which is hard for me to fit in, but all the same, it's a great product.

on 1/5/2015 7:29:00 PM

I have actually purchased this mask twice, but will not be doing so again. It is heavily perfumed but I don't mind the fragrance. I have been using this when I shave my legs, to give it a few minutes longer than usual to sink in. Today I used it, and after blowing it dry, my hair was frizzier than I can ever remember it being before, and that says a lot. The Macadamia Natural Oil mask is much better.