essence Pure Skin Anti Spot Moisturizer

2.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CETEARY ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA LEAF WATER, ZINC PCA, BISABOLOL, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, MONTMORILLONITE, ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARAMEL, LINALOOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE).

on 11/16/2014 8:34:00 AM

From the Essence website-
,,young, impure skin requires extremely light and non-greasy moisturizing care. this gentle moisturizer with the highly effective CLEARDERM COMPLEX not only offers skin the ideal amount of moisture, it battles impurities in a targeted manner and reduces new breakouts at the same time. optimal care, day and night. effectiveness dermatologically confirmed.''

My opinion-
I don't really like it. It smells fresh, it is easy to apply, it sinks in your skin fast, it leaves a matte finish (but just for few hours), it feels light.
The problem is that even in the summer it dried my skin and it gave me dry patches on my cheeks.
I added the ingredients.
I will not buy this product again.