Yes To Yes to Coconuts- Lip Balm

Yes To Yes to Coconuts- Lip Balm

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic Ingredient

on 7/30/2017 4:26:00 PM

Great product. Simple ingredients, moisturizes well, and the scent is very light, even if you're not big on coconut. I also like the oval tube shape that keeps it from rolling if you drop it -- clever!

on 4/21/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

bought this a couple weeks ago, and I'm really glad I did! It actually moisturizes my lips and lasts a couple of hours, which for me is a major victory! :) goes on smoothly, no taste, smells of coconuts, isn't sticky, and is cheap! got mine at Wal-Mart for around $3, I think? not keen on the oval shape - I find it awkward, but otherwise this is a total keeper! Now - they need to make it in flavors... ;-}

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Favorite lip balm formula. I use it at night, and it keeps my lips moisturized. No complaints in packaging, flavor, etc.

EDIT 4/13/2018: After falling out and back in love with this product, I realize that this isn't enough for the winter season. I would still buy and repurchase this during the other seasons but for the cold, dehydrating months, I need more moisture.

Feels very nice. My favorite lipbalm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I first apply this, oh, does the scent take me back to the 70's/80's when I was growing up and the scent of coconut tanning lotions..yummy!! Oh, how I loved that smell!! If you do not care for that type of scent, this might be a turn off. But, that said, the scent on me disappears well within 15 minutes after application.

Immediately makes my lips super-soft and smooth. Great for underneath matte lipsticks. These even tastes yummy. Which, yeah, sorry but when you wear a lip product, you do "eat" some of it, lol..;)

Convenient twist-up tube applicator, which I appreciate. I am not a fan of using a lip brush or dipping my finger into a pot or a jar to apply a product. I like easy, and this is easy!! Slim enough to throw in your purse and not take up hardly any room at all and so affordable you can keep one in your car, your purse, by/in your nightstand, wherever!! ;)

Love this lip balm. I love the scent.

Most hydrating lip balm I've tried! The flavor and scent is great as well. Also I love how the lip balm tube is an oval shape instead of round, much easier to apply to your lips that way.

on 11/16/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE this balm. Very moisturizing and all natural. Its real coconut and shea and you can feel it. No artificial anything in this balm.
Really made a difference in my lips and smells great. Huge favorite of mine and cheap.

Popular Lip Treatments