Soap & Glory Pillow Plump

Soap & Glory Pillow Plump
Pillow PlumpPillow PlumpPillow Plump

4.1

on 8/30/2018 6:12:00 AM

I like my pillow plump. I currently own two of these - clearvoyent and nude in town.
I love the tingly feeling you get once applied and the shades I've chosen are perfect over normal lippies.
Nice consistency not too thick or gloopy.
Love the look of these making my lips look a little plumper than usual

on 7/28/2018 5:33:00 AM

HOly shit I love this gloss

Feels so cool like buzzy fizzzing on your lips and it really does seem to plump them . Last a good while a I like to put this on while doing my makeup and then add another gloss on top or pat it off and put on a lipstick .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have teeny lips and this is my first/only plumping gloss. Yes, it tingles, like it should, but it’s a little invigorating. The nude shade is MLBB, moreso than any other lip colour I’ve ever used. Good staying power and never ever bleeds outside the lines, you can swipe this on without a mirror.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have ADHD and some sensory processing challenges. There are times when I need a little "boost" in the sensory department to help me with focus and ease anxiety. Oddly enough, I've found that lip plumping glosses can give me the sensory input I need. Soap & Glory Pillow Plump is one of the more affordable, longer-lasting glosses I've found. I don't know if it actually plumps my lips (I have a pinchy, disapproving Irish mouth so I am not one who sees huge benefit from any plumping product); I buy it for the "tingle", which I find lasts roughly an hour. The formula is thick and it has quite a lot of staying power. I used it today at around 11am and I can still feel some on my lips at 4pm.

In short, if you have any sensory needs and find the idea of using a tingle/plumping product worth trying, this may work for you. As far as plumping goes, though, I don't know if it works.

on 3/28/2017 9:30:00 AM

I love, love, love these! I bought one in Cherry up! a bright fiery red that packs a good punch of color on fair skin. It tingles as it plumps lips and it lasts pretty well for me without bleeding. I don`t find the tingling uncomfortable at all, and the plumping is just great for my thin lips. I mean, it`s not in your face, duck lips like those weird Instagram shots. For me it`s just enough to enhance without looking too exaggerated and fake, so I can feel comfortable to wear them every day at work.

on 7/18/2016 11:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
-It's very moisturising and comfortable to wear once the stinging goes away
-The stinging makes you feel like your lips are SO PLUMP AND SO BIG!!! They feel like they are vibrating!!
-The clear gloss that I used (black tube) makes your lips look super wet and glossy. There are tiny little sparkles in it that look great.

-Cons:
-if you watch my video you could see for yourself but.. I'm not sure they really look much different before and after.
-It's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand.
-I went through my tube super fast for how much I wore it...

First, I do find this product is over priced but it IS good. Anyone saying it stung, that's normal because this is a PLUMPING gloss, it's supposed to do that for 5-15 minutes. However, If it burns and the sting is unbearable then obviously take it off. I bought this in clearvoyant and I love it. It really does smell like coacoa, vanilla and mint all together. It starts plumping instantly and tingles for id say 15 minutes for me, sometimes less depending on how much i put on. It's not meant to make your lips larger like fillers, it makes your existing lips fuller. It really did that for me, i noticed after a few minutes, my lips looked so much smoother too because they were stretched out form the plumping. It lasts quite long too, an entire day in my case, even if i whipe it off! PLUS, after using it for a couple of days straight, i stopped using it and my lips stayed a little bit fuller than they were before, noticeably fuller. I love this product and will definitely repurchase it but i'll try to find it for less than the 27$ i ridiculously paid for the first tube. Its a full 10ml, 3ml more than the sexy mother pucker which i love but find doesnt plump nearly as much. Don't set your expectations too extravagently high as far as plumping goes because these arent fillers but they will definitely make your lips noticeably fuller!

These tubes are huge! So that means it's a good value right-right? I have Clear & Nude in full sized & a GWP of Pinkwell. I love the 2 colors & the clear draws the blood flow to ur lips & makes them appear a natural rosy red color. I own their other clear gloss too. Unlike Dr Bang Lip Freak which I cannot stand these produce an addictive lip buzzing it feels like pop rocks or Alka seltzer on ur lips. Lip Freak was so bad I returned the 3 I ordered! This gloss only lasts 5-10 mins of something I kinda admit I like the buzzing it's addictive & makes me want to reapply lol plumping glosses are like lip crack! Wish they had more colors, the 2 I have are really pretty; Nude is brown, & Pinkwell is a pinkish coral not exactly MLBB but lovely nonetheless. Lip injections are too permanent (& always seem to turn out either lopsided OR so Kylie Jenner), also $$$ & I don't trust any DRs around my locale. Ur screwed if they don't turn out good! This is a good alternative/solution it won't hurt u not sure on the long term if it actually builds collagen but this is no worse than eating cinnamon oil or a spicy cream cheese jalapeño popper/Mexican foods. It must release oxytocin & an endorphins thou coz it's an instant happiness for me when I apply this. I crave the feeling :-)

on 12/23/2015 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is easily my favorite lip plumper lip gloss, and I'm surprised it has such a low review score. It is pretty strong in terms of the lip plumping action, and it does cause my lips to tingle for maybe 10-15 minutes after application, but personally it's not even remotely painful, and is certainly more tolerable than having needles stuck in my lips. I already have fairly full lips, and this noticeably fills them out (or maybe it's just noticeable to me, idk)

Generally I'm not a big fan of lip gloss because I don't like the texture or finish, and this is sticky and glossy. I'm also not a huge fan of the color I bought (I got the darker, sparkly shade), but I think I'd love the lighter pink shade. The taste isn't bad, and it smells like brown sugar.

on 9/29/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff stung (a lot) for a good (or not so good) 10 minutes after I applied it. If a lip gloss needs to cause an inflammatory response to make your lips look larger, you need to think about whether it's worth the pain and what it's doing to your body. In my book, no. If you absolutely have to have larger lips, see a derm and have filler injected. Or just be happy with what you have and find a lip color you like. The last time my lips hurt like this, I had sun poisoning.