Wen by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Replenish Treatment Mist

Wen by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Replenish Treatment Mist

Not tested on animals

The smell is heavenly. It's fresh peach like from the farm...they smell different than that fake peach crap used to fragrance cheap products. It's one of the best formulas for my hair. It's amaze for skin too. It's really moisturizing, repairing, everything good. It's very safe for skin, doesn't sting your eyes or face...its skincare and haircare in one. There's something diff in this than some of the other formulas so my hair is glossier but not weighed down. I love the whole peach line...I'm a junkie lol.

on 10/1/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best scent from Wen!!! I love the SHP CC so I had to snag a bottle of this on QVC before it was totally gone and I'm glad I did!!

The peach scent is wonderful...sweet,peachy but not over powering at all.

I use this to refresh my natural 3b curls and also as a setting spray for makeup (and on my body too!)

Worth every cent!!!!!

Frankly, I'm giving this product five stars for the scent alone. It's fresh peach with a honeyed floral undercurrent that smells like tuberose to me (which I grow in my garden and am OBSESSED with). I've used other leave in spray conditioners that work as well as this, but none that smell as good.

It's a bit expensive but I love the smell so much that as soon as I received my bottle in the mail I went back online to buy four more. Not sorry!