Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden deep cleanse facial fresh faced purifying wash

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden deep cleanse facial fresh faced purifying wash

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my go-to face wash for 5+ years, I'm very sad it's been discontinued. Still looking for a replacement, suggestions welcome - at the moment I'm down to my last bottle of this stuff!

It offered a deep-cleanse without attacking my skin or drying it out, and smelled deliciously of lemongrass, which is always a nice scent in the morning - energising without being overpowering.

Anyway, at the moment, the two replacements I've found that do compare are the similarly citrusy, alcohol-free DHC Pore Face Wash, which is ridiculously expensive (£20 for a tube in the UK), or, with a completely different formula, Muji's Face Soap - Scrub... not available in Europe (T_T).

Absolutely brilliant cleanser. Foams up nicely and washes off great. Doesn't dry my skin out. Leaves my skin fresh and glowing. Definitely recommend it.

on 8/23/2014 5:36:00 PM

I love this range at the moment especially this face wash. I like to wash my face, cleansers that require cotton wool dont work for me, i like foam and water :) this comes in 2 sizes which is great becouse you can try the smaller travel size one before purchasing the full size. The full size lasts AGES so its great value. It smells really fresh and lathers well...you only need a little. It removes all my makeup (i remove mascara separately first using Garnier micellar water) and leaves my skin clean and soft with no redness or tight feeling. Its never made my skin dry or broke me out. My teenage daughters use it too and its fine for their skin.