Stila Apres Ski Trio

Stila Apres Ski Trio
Stila Apres SkiNo Title

4.8

on 5/27/2005 11:59:00 PM

a very sweet SA gave me this trio for free` and i have adored it since the first time i wore it. the colors are absolutely amazing and can make a stunning smoky eye or a sophisticated daytime look. and like every other stila shadow i own, the colors don't crease or fade. all of the shadows in this trio have great pigmentaion that i think could compliment many skin tones. i love this trio and it breaks my heart it was LE because it is a definite must have!

on 1/21/2005 11:27:00 PM

This is the best trio I've ever seen. One shade is frosty pearly pink, on the lighter side of pink. One shade s an awesome shimmery smoky-chocolatey-grey (I don't know how they achieve this shade but it's fabulous). One shade (liner really) is a dark chocolate-grey-black color. I *LOVE* this trio. I wanted it for 1.5 years and finally I was able to get my hot little hands on it, and it was totally worth the hype and wait. It gives such a great smoky eye. It's a fabulous must-have.

on 7/27/2004 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette! It is by far my favourite palette from Stila. I could carry this and do a complete eye, from filling in brows to creating a gorgeous smokey eye and lining perfectly also. Perfect neutral shades (excellent descriptions below so I won't try to duplicate them!)
Why - oh - why were these a LE item??? so so sad! There isn't a person I know who would not look fantastic in these colors, cool blonds, brunettes to redheads - perfect!

on 4/15/2004 11:51:00 AM

I swapped for this recently and absolutely love it. I had been dying for a Stila trio and, after researching them all on-line, decided this was the one must-have for my coloring, FFF, blonde, blue eyes, NC20, cool tones. I usually gravitate toward browns, but this one is very flattering on me. The pale pink shade is eerily similar to Kitten in the pan, but when swiped next to each other on skin, Kitten is more pigmented, more shimmery and has a touch more peach.

I gave it 5 lippies for packaging because it's so adorable and convenient. Extreme durability isn't a requirement because I don't plan on taking this in my purse or for travel - I never carry anything this large with me. A big part of why I wanted this was because of the packaging! I will never run out of this, but if I lose it (God forbid!) I will do my best to get another one.

on 3/3/2004 7:32:00 AM

I managed to get hold of this LE trio brand new on ebay for USD41. The colours are beautiful to look at both in the pan and on the eyes. I love this!!

on 1/25/2004 10:43:00 AM

The picture of the ski girl on the front is so cute! I really do miss this circular trio packaging, the new three pans just aren't as nice. There is a pale pink shimmer, a medium slate grey with shimmer and a dark charcoal grey. I wear the pale pink all over the lids, the grey on the lids or blended in the crease and the dark to line. It creates a very subtle daytime smoky look.

This one is such a winner IMO. It creates the perfect smoky eye on my PPP colouring, and like most stila shadows the quality is excellent. Plus I love the packaging!

on 12/23/2003 11:24:00 PM

This colors are great for a night look or smokey eyes. The colors are a shimmmering pink, a taupe grey and a black color to line. I don't care for the black color but the taupe grey and shimmering pink colors are amazing.

on 12/23/2003 10:24:00 PM

I was finally able to acquire this slightly used off Ebay, and I absolutely adore it! It creates the most sophisticated subtle or smokey eye in one compact trio. This trio combines the most complementary hues for each of the looks, and I really appreciate this one for the classic dramatic eyes and nude lip look. This is definitely a winner! =) continued >>

on 12/23/2003 10:22:00 PM