L'Oreal Paris Paris Color Riche Lipstick Collection Exclusive Nude Lipcolor - Jennifer's Nude

Paris Color Riche Lipstick Collection Exclusive Nude Lipcolor - Jennifer's Nude

I'm NC20 with pale lips. Jlo's Nude on me is a light sheer cool toned pink nude. It has no brown , peachy or yellow undertones. Its moisturising and balmi.

Smells like old fashioned lipstick. The scent actually reminds me of a dior lipstick my mother had when I was a child! Anyway, the scent doesn't bother me!

I don't have anything similar to this shade in my collection. Blankety by MAC is way more beige and mauve toned , Nude Pop by Clinique is more pink and warm toned, Aquarius by Colourpop is more warm toned and actually has slight peachy undertones in it.

I think I like more the fact that it has Jlo's name than the shade itself :P but still I like this lipstick and I don't regret buying it! :)

on 1/18/2018 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love many things about this lipstick: the price, the colour (which is a perfect pinky nude), and the texture/appearance of this lipstick (shiny, a bit sheer, hydrating). The one problem with this lipstick is it has that artificially floral, old lady perfume smell. I don't notice it too much once I'm wearing it, but while I'm applying it the smell is overwhelming. I find it so overpowering and off-putting that even though I really enjoy the look and wear of this lipstick, I will look for a less smelly alternative when I run out.

Jennifer's Nude is perfect for someone who's buying a nude for the first time and "transitioning" from pink colors to nudes, since it's subtle. Despite having totally different undertones than, J Lo, this is so pretty on pale skin (and medium skin tones for that matter). The formula is sheer and creamy, applying smoothly to my lips! The sheerness is nice since you can start off subtle, or build it up and go bolder depending on the look you're going for. In the tube it's a light coffee brown. Swatched on my hand it's sheer with some neutral pink undertones. As soon as it hits my lips it's a neutral pale tannish brown with the slightest hint of pink. It has a nice sheen and doesn't look dry/matte. It's definitely a true nude, yet perfect for us pale ladies who find that many nudes are scary on us. This is more of an every day nude than a Kylie Jenner nude. Summary: get this if you want a natural looking nude! It's a My Lips but Better Lipstick.

I bought this in JLo's nude and it was more or less what I expected for the price. It's a nice everyday nude color, it doesn't dry my lips out and is compatible with nearly every makeup look. I use to combine it with a nudish pink lip liner. The only drawback for me is that it can get a bit cakey/uneven after some time but it's nothing dramatic. The packaging is gorgeous. I won't repurchase it just because I think I can find something better out there. Otherwise, I think it's a good product.

on 9/10/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this nude. It's a creamy pinky-beige lipstick with a hint of mauve. It's very subtle and it is a little sheer. You will not get that concealer look with this lipstick because it's not opaque. This looks great for a natural look, or with a bold eye. It doesn't have much lasting power, but the color is very pretty.

Full Size Image

on 5/19/2016 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful nude and so creamy. Looks so natural and does not dry my lips out.

on 5/6/2016 11:11:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this lipstick. It looks lovely swatched on my hand but on my lips it's very sheer. My natural lip color comes though no matter how many layers I put on. It has no lasting power if I'm lucky I may get an hour of wear. It feels comfortable and moisturizing on the lips so I wear it on no makeup days. Plus I like the packaging but I won't repurchase.

on 12/16/2015 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this lipstick..finally a nude that doesn't wash me out...usually I can only wear nudes that have shimmer, but this doesn't and it looks great. Loreal lipsticks are great quality too.

Awesome! Whilst I'm not JLo's coloring skin/hair, not even close but this makes me fake it! I instantly look tanner, teeth look whiter, look well rested, doe eyed...I'm telling ya Loreal did something right w this lipstick. It's a soft caramel pink no where near concealer lips because it's so sheer. I like this w MAC Stripdown lip liner or NYX Peekaboo Nude lip liner. Normally I stray away from Loreal because of its price pointe but this was only $7 & some change which normally I buy MAC for $17 (coz I find the shades so special. Gahhhh! I know!!), but this is simply lovely. You don't have to be a JLo fan to wear this, & I imagine anyone w her color skin & hair would totally look fabulous in this. Winning!!

on 10/1/2015 12:37:00 PM

This is an HG nude for me. I'm NC20/25 with not-so-pigmented lips. It provides just enough color to my lips to be noticeable and is perfect for those days that I have a busy eye look going on or just don't want to think about what to wear on my lips. The formula is smooth and hydrating but it doesn't last long. It's similar enough to Fairest Nude, so you shouldn't need both. Jennifer's nude is just a hair pinker.