Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.7

Considerando i pro e i contro, la reputo una buona palette. La posseggo ormai da quasi due mesi e posso dirmi soddisfatta dell'acquisto fatto. In Italia, purtroppo, non economica come all'estero (USA, UK), ma comunque affordabile.

La pigmentazione abbastanza buona, sia con il pennello asciutto che con il pennello bagnato. Alcuni colori sono pi sfumabili di altri (il marrone scuro, ad esempio, tende a fissarsi nel punto in cui per primo si posa il pennello ed abbastanza arduo da sfumare), ma in generale vale la pena investire in questa palette quei 10-15 euro. Al tatto le cialdine si presentano abbastanza burrose, fatta eccezione per la prima nella fila superiore (l'ombretto shimmer di colore bianco), in cui il mio polpastrello letteralmente affondato. Ottima per creare dei look per tutti i giorni, ma anche per osare qualcosa di pi drammatico la sera. Mediamente versatile.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really do like this eyeshadow. It's like butter, so creamy and smooth putting it on. But, only about half of the colors are appropriate for daily use, the other half are far too dark to wear to work or the store, etc. They're more of a party or bar look. Unless you wear dark colors on your eyes at all times, then good for you at finding this. There are a lot of colors to play around with so it's worth the money. Since you can't (or shouldn't) use all of the colors every day this will definitely last you a while so it's a practical purchase. I don't think I will end up buying this more than a few times in my lifetime though

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I picked up this product awhile ago and I have mixed feelings about it. I mean it's alright, it's not horrible but I would say this is a miss by Maybelline. I wouldn't put your money into it. The pigmentation is bare minimum even with a primer and it has quite a chalky consistency. Not a fan. You can't build with this product and believe me I have tried. It is more on the expensive side for a drugstore product so overall I would suggest you save your money and invest it elsewhere as this is quite a junky product in my opinion. Not worth the time or money but that is just my opinion. If you are a person used to higher end eyeshadows, I guarantee you will not like this product. This palette could possibly be good for a beginner or someone in middle school, so if you fall into that category then you just might like this palette, other than that it is a no from me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this palette it's a reasonable price the only thing is you have to use a eye primer to get really pigmented and to last all day but other then that love the color combos I can go day to night and it's so easy to throw In my makeup bag def recommend this product

I absolutely love this palette, amazing color selections, even though some colors are patchy, but some are pigmented. Its only 10$ in Canada also depends where you buy it! I got mine for $6.96 from Shoppers drug mart on sale 😃

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

The nudes palettes contains: many shades of shimmery browns,one nude,many shades of shimmery golds,one shimmery mocha,one matte black,one matte brown,one matte mocha. It goes well on the application,it stays fairly long on the eyes. You can make several neutral looks with this palette. The golds on the lids,the browns in the extern corner of the eyes,the mocha as a blending eye shadow. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is actually not a bad product for the price you are getting it for. I bought for around 11 bucks at Walmart, and i feel it was pretty worth it. The eyeshadows aren't that pigmented, you really have to dig to get a lot of product, but i feel that it stays on a long time only if you wear a good primer underneath such as the urban decay primer. If you are tight on money and don't want to spend $50 dollars on an Urban Decay palette, then I'd say to definitely try out this palette.