Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

For a drugstore palette, I would say that this eyeshadows do serve its purpose! I use this palette for 2 things: my eyebrows, and my eyes.

When it comes to eye application, I have to reapply the same colour over and over again just so I can get the colour to pop. The colour itself also fades away really fast, and it isn't waterproof AT ALL. But if you don't mind reapplying it many times and often, then I do recommend this palette. Although it doesn't have the prettiest shades of nudes, it will do the trick. Hey, on a positive note, if you are still studying, or if you like to wear light makeup, I really do suggest this palette because the colour is soft and it'd give you THE natural look.

When it comes to eyebrows, I absolutely LOVE this palette. I have a feeling like since the colours aren't too strong, I can go around and mix a couple of shades together to match the colour of my eyebrows which never fails to give me a natural looking eyebrows.

Since this palette is cheap, I also recommend this to those people who just started learning how to do their makeup. Hey, if all goes wrong, at least this isn't Bobbi Brown or Mac! :) Have a nice day hotties <3

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The Nudes apply on so evenly and does not flake off. i'm in love with this beautiful product. i use the gold one all the time. i definitely LOVE Maybelline.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I do love this palette. I do own the original Naked palette and I do see the similarities, but this Maybelline palette is quite nice. Easy to blend and build-up. Nice for traveling, which is great since I do that often.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great palette for drugstore quality. I for one am quite happy with it. Its perfect for daytime. It has some shimmery shades & a few matte ones. In my experience working with these eyeshadows I have never had a problem with pigmentation. I would say the only shade that has no color payoff is the shimmery gold from the bottom row. I don't really care for that color anyways. The rest are fine. I can create neutral eyelooks with them. Some of the colors are true bronze shades, others are camel browns. Then there are some browns with gray undertones. There's a decent matte highlight shade, and a champagne one. It's basically a variety of browns. The black shade is nice as well. I will definitely repurchase this palette as it is my go-to for everyday.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Simply, the colors barely show up at all.