Maybelline New York The Nudes

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 56 & Over

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Very wearable! I have worn every shade, which is rare in a palette. But these shades are very natural, and compliment any age group, and skin type. I wish the matte taupe shades were sold as singles, as I'm hitting pan on these shades very quickly. I use the black shade as liner, and it looks beautiful (not so harsh as regular eyeliner). I love using the very center four quad shades the golds are stunning! I like this palette better than UD and other high ends. I am going to be sticking with this one!