Maybelline The Nudes

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Not worth the money! The colours look very pretty in the box but that's it - the pigmentation is so bad/weak that unless you apply a cream eye-shadow first, they barely show, even with multiple layers. I also bought "The Blushed Nudes" and they are just as bad. I tried using the lighter shades as a highlighter but they didn't work. The worst palette I've ever bought!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice nude colors
- Some are matte, some are a bit shimmery
- On the back, it shows you different ways to wear them
- Good pigmentation
- Last for 6+ hours (that's how long I wore it)
Cons:
- No mirror! :(
- Cheap eyeshadow sponge thing instead of a real brush
This is overall a pretty good eyeshadow palette, probably one of my favorites from the drugstore! You can use it for everyday looks, or use some more shimmery shades for a glammed up day!

EDIT: the pigmentation sucks on the shades I wanted to love most - the gold one, the sparkly brown, and the beige. Ugh.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

defiantly not one of maybelline better products I have to build n build n wet the brush to get any pigment payoff and it seems all the pallets in this particular line the rock nudes and the other one is the same I have all of them buying hoping the next one would be better than the one before, but same issue no pigment payoff I wish these cosmetics companies would listin to the customers and make changes where needed defiantly a No Maybelline No.

The colors are pretty but don't show well when applied. It fades really fast and the color isn't as pigmented as it should be. For me, it's not worth it for its price.

I was gifted this pallete, and I wanted to like it, because I'm all about the nude shades, and the packaging is pretty. The shadows look pretty, but that's about it. They are poorly pigmented; the white and the two ''pinky'' ones are completely invisible, even when applied over a primer. The brown ones and the black one is okay. The gold one is not pigmented enough; during blending, it turned matte, the shimmer just fell off.

Not worth the price.

I really wanted to love this palette. The shades are seriously lacking in pigment. Do yourself a favor and skip. Unless you are white as paper, the colors are going to be too light to notice.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Good for daytime/everyday wear for a natural look. Most of the colors lack the pigmentation of a higher end pallette and you really need to pack it on and blend however if you aren't that great with shadow this is much more forgiving than a high end product. It could definitely use more matte colors I don't find the high shimmer very flattering for every day wear. For $12 it met my expectations and is workable

I am not too picky when it comes to make-up but this palette is, in a word, worthless. The colours are pretty but that's it. The shades are chalky, hard to blend... It's a hassle to work with. It's hard to achieve a good look with this stuff. A waste of time and money. I might keep it and use the lighter colours for highlighting, otherwise I will just toss it. Luckily it was on the cheaper side and I bought in on promotion.

P.S. On the plus side, I received the I Heart Makeup chocolate palette as a gift from a family member. It's beautiful to work with, comes with a huge mirror and it's really affordable. Love!

This is my first eyeshadow palette i'm not picky when it comes to eyeshadows as you can tell, but even if you are beginner like me stay away from this. most of the shades are chalky except the second quad is good ,pigmentation, blending wise and the last warm dark brown from the first quad as well. the rest of shades lack pigmentation you have to build the colour, you can use it to fill your eyebrows. If you want to use it as eyeshadows primer is a must. I.aside from that i enjoyed playing with it, as it has instructions and looks on the back of the palette. i'd recommend trying Max factor masterpiece palette and Wet n wild instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Nice colors but a little upset that some of the browns aren't as vibrant as I thought.