Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.5

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

As eye shadows these work fine if you are a beginner, however these are not the best quality whatsoever. The frosty and gold shimmers have zero colour pay-off. I do enjoy using the fifth colour in the top row as an eyebrow powder when I have my brunette hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

PROS
- Great price
- Blends well
- Nice shades
- No extreme fallout
- Last all day without eyeshadow primer (I don't have oily lids)

CONS
- Not super pigmented
- No mirror
- Shimmer shades are slightly cakey

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice nude colors
- Some are matte, some are a bit shimmery
- On the back, it shows you different ways to wear them
- Good pigmentation
- Last for 6+ hours (that's how long I wore it)
Cons:
- No mirror! :(
- Cheap eyeshadow sponge thing instead of a real brush
This is overall a pretty good eyeshadow palette, probably one of my favorites from the drugstore! You can use it for everyday looks, or use some more shimmery shades for a glammed up day!

EDIT: the pigmentation sucks on the shades I wanted to love most - the gold one, the sparkly brown, and the beige. Ugh.

The colors are pretty but don't show well when applied. It fades really fast and the color isn't as pigmented as it should be. For me, it's not worth it for its price.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

For a drugstore palette, I would say that this eyeshadows do serve its purpose! I use this palette for 2 things: my eyebrows, and my eyes.

When it comes to eye application, I have to reapply the same colour over and over again just so I can get the colour to pop. The colour itself also fades away really fast, and it isn't waterproof AT ALL. But if you don't mind reapplying it many times and often, then I do recommend this palette. Although it doesn't have the prettiest shades of nudes, it will do the trick. Hey, on a positive note, if you are still studying, or if you like to wear light makeup, I really do suggest this palette because the colour is soft and it'd give you THE natural look.

When it comes to eyebrows, I absolutely LOVE this palette. I have a feeling like since the colours aren't too strong, I can go around and mix a couple of shades together to match the colour of my eyebrows which never fails to give me a natural looking eyebrows.

Since this palette is cheap, I also recommend this to those people who just started learning how to do their makeup. Hey, if all goes wrong, at least this isn't Bobbi Brown or Mac! :) Have a nice day hotties <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

When I first saw this eyeshadow palette at the store,I was excited-to say the least! I loved all of the colours and the endless combinations that you can try out! All of the shadows are highly pigmented and not at all chalky-both the mattes and the shimmery ones.The sponge-brush that comes with the palette is ideal for smoking out your eyeshadow.The packaging is really amazing and I love how sophisticated it looks. This palette is an absolute value-for-money,as it's quite affordable and has the same results as a high-end eyeshadow palette. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The palette is very versatile, however there is a disturbing lack of mattes. About half of the shades are metallic, and only about two are true mattes. The rest of the colours are satin.

Awfull awfull awfull. This was my first time trying a drugstore palette and I hated it, the youtube beauty gurus were right lol. First off, it's SOOO chalky. The pigmentation is barely there on the shiny colors, but the cool toned colors are very pigmented but when applied are still very chalky. I found that when to apply the shiny colors, since they are not pigmented at all, apply with fingers, that will give a better color payment, but still it was to me a thumbs down. Too bad since I was very excited about it because the colors looked beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Colours work amazingly together: see back of pack for tips on how to blend/smokey eye
-Each colour is amazing for a different purpose on its own! For example, I use the bright white in the corners of my eye to look awake. I've used the black to fill in my eyebrows once too. XD
-Lasts a long time
-Works as both sheer and pigmented

Cons:
-PRICE

Much better color payoff than the blushed nudes palette. Slightly chalky but also more creamy than said palette. Great options for different looks-extremely smokey or everyday styles are available due to its range of shades. 3 highlight shades, 1 black. 5 browns with varying degrees of flecks of sparkles, shimmer, deepness and cool/warm tones, proving it's universal capabilities for different people's skin. The pretty gold and the smokey fire colors near the middle are great for smokey eyes. I particularly enjoy the matter shades: the 2 top right, 1 highlight in the middle top row, and the true brown on the bottom row, second from the left. I recreate Kylie JENNER looks on Stanly with this. Overall, cheap pricepoint for fairly fine pigmentation with some building up layers required. Cool gift idea for an older teen.