LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

3.8

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

on 1/18/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this palette recently. It's quickly becoming my favorite. I love it.

on 1/31/2016 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I saw a lot of rave reviews on this and the swatches online looked REALLY good and the color selection looked very interesting so I finally decided to get it, thinking that I couldn't possibly go wrong with it
It is true that the pigmentation of these shadows is off the charts but other than that I don;t think they are executed well at all. The dark colors are really difficult to handle. They all have a ton of fallout. The shimmers have this strange formulation where when you swatch them, the base color and the shimmer particles separate easily. The mattes when put on the lid look chalky and emphasize lines and look dry and chalky and not smooth and velvety.
Anyway I saw a video where they used the shadows wet as a liner so I will try that so I can get some use out of these but otherwise I am very disappointed in this palette

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Between this and my pro1 I mostly reach for my pro1. These colors are more on the cool tone. I feel like I only swatched and use some but there's not dent in my usage on this. although the quality is nice and pigmented I just like the pro1 more. I may sell mine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic palette. The color payoff is fantastic. The shades glide on and blend perfectly. They last all day. The colors are very flattering on tan skintones. I'm very happy I purchased this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials