LORAC Pro Palette 2

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

1 review

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

on 1/31/2015 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Well worth the money....

I got this a few months ago for $29 from HSN. I would have no problem paying full price for this palette.

The colors are beautiful, vibrant and long lasting (with a primer). They colors are:

TOP: Buff, Light brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, Black
BOTTOM: Snow, Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, Cocoa

I can attest to the wearability of each and everyone of these colors for women with brown skin. The shades are more on the neutral/cool side but do not leave an ashy finish when properly blended on the eye. My personal favorite is Chrome....beautiful color on the lid with a warm base underneath.

The packaging is slim and easy to pop in a tote bag. You get plenty of product and there is a decent mirror on the lid.

I think that the Cool Grey, Charcoal and Black are too similar in depth and color to be in the same palette. The black could be deeper and either the Grey or Charcoal could be replaced with another color in my opinion.

Overall this is a beautiful palette that I plan to repurchase. I haven't tried the original Lorac Pro Palette yet, I may have to take a closer look!